Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

My Grizzly Photo Albums

Here are my 2004 Yamaha Grizzly photo albums if anyone is interested in checking out.¬†ūüėé

• Similar Topics

• By Colin Davis
      I recently acquired a Yamaha bear tracker 250 that does have a wiring harness.  Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the 250s. Also if you have a pin diagram that tells be the colors of the wires going to the cdi and rectifier or just a picture of the plugs would be much appreciated. I can’t find anything on the harness online. I have all of the switches and stuff and I plan on just build a harness myself because I can’t find one to buy.

• By quadtech62
      I have a 02 Warrior i am trying to build a wiring harness i have looked in the manual and  i am confused... the pick up has 2 wires.  W/R W/G The source rotation coil has 2 wires. One is Red other is white/blue. The manual shows the  the white and blue wire connected to the w/g  right after the stator... so why is these 2 wires connected?  Does not show w/b wire at cdi 
      i have looked at many options with no luck if someone has a 2002-2004 warrior and can take a pic of the wires and location at cdi i would really appreciate it. Thanks
    • By Lance Workman
      Guys, had a worn smokey recon 250 to the point it it was fouling plugs. Well pulled the jug looked great and believe my culprit was valve seals. They could not even hold the valve in place. So honed the cylinder for good measure and installed new rings while it was apart. Also lapped valves while it was apart due to little corrosion on the intake valve face, went on and did exhuast while it was apart also. Reinstalled everything, adjusted valves, I cant remember how far out they was but they where out a bit. Well long story short it started up, ran great for about 20 minutes and then randomly died while accelerating. Compression is 60 psi at best.... double checked valve lash and it was way out?? Adjusted it, but you can tell its not right. Still no start, and with rockers arms removed still not compression......? Which making believe ring issue? But why is valve lash  all over the place?! Is there an easy way to check cam to crank timing to make sure it hasn't jump time? Thanks!
    • By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      My name is Asen and I am from Eastern Europe, Bulgaria. Riding a Yamaha Raptor 700R and this is my first Quad wanted for a vey long time :)

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      Took the power washer and cleaner up the grizzly a bit.
    • By Sp33dy0000
      Hi can someone please give me some sort of idea I have a Yamaha 600 grizzly four-wheel-drive I have put a new coil and a new stater and Pulse stater on it with new plug and steel can’t get any fire
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      not sure where to post this but,

I have a 2016 yamaha grizzly 700 with a blown up transmission (again).

I was wondering if a 2015 Yamaha grizzly 700 Main drive transmission shaft and gears shift drum will fit on my 2016?
    • By David Cameron
      The small waterline insert for the hose that goes from the water pump cover to the thermostat housing has corroded off. I only need the insert on top and behind the thermostat housing that the hose goes over and can't find just the insert. It looks like it may be pressed in. I've have been told the entire motor housing needs to be replaced. The pic with the red line indicates where the hose and insert would be and the insert looks like the pic of the water pump  Any ideas would be really appreciated.