CrazyGreek

New guy from Houston, TX

8 posts in this topic

Hey folks. I'm interested in getting a quad. I've done some riding on my buddy's '07 Can-Am 400 Outlander and I fell in love with the sport. I'm trying to find a nice deal on a used utility quad right now. Something from 400cc and up. If y'all can give me any advice on which one you think I could find it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I don't have any advice for you, but welcome to Quad Crazy!

Thank you!

I ride a sport quad so I wouldn't be any help there, but if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another mod. Welcome!

Thanks for looking that up for me, but I'm looking for a utility.

Dont ride utility sorry. Welcome to QuadCRAZY though!

Thank you!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By outodoors
      Hey all, I am new here, new to quads well owning them anyway, I am a certified Chrysler mechanic and we just got 3 quads. a 99 Honda trx300 fourtrax 2wd, and 92 Yamaha YFM80 Badger, and a Suzuki lt50. So far it has been a great thing for me and my boys to do together. Looking forward to learning a ton of information.
    • By br1ck5
      Hi all, Looks like this forum is a good way to connect with other atv riders and share knowledge. I own a 01 Foreman 450 and 08 Teryx 750. See you around guys!
    • By bilzhorse
      New guy from Stafford, Va. I'm about an hour south of Wash, DC and and hour north of Richmond, Va. My sons and I love to go wheeling. We have been going to Taskers Gap in Edinburg, Va. We have four ATVs: 1991 Honda Fourtrax 300, 1995 Honda Fourtrax 300, 1996 Yamaha Big Bear 350 4x4 and an Arctic Cat 500 4x4.
    • By dakotasnake
      this is my 1st atva kawisaki bayou 300 4x4. its alot of fun. im in the process of retireing from farming so i have plenty of time and plenty of places to ride. iv been useing the beast for checking fences and my trap line. i wasnt sure how it would do in the snow, thats why i call it the beast, havent been stuck yet. looking at the map it appears im the only one on here from s dak. i guess s dak. is one of the few states you can lisence and drive atv's on public roads. not sure if ill do that yet or not. theres nothing i have to work on yet on the beast but im sure ill eventually be looking for a manual to make adjustments etc.
    • By trg804
      Hey everybody,
      I am in Southeastern Washington State (Kennewick) and would like to find others in this area that are interested in ATV riding (quad) around here or places near here (SE Oregon, Idaho, etc.).