Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

AZ Quad Racing on May 3rd

I know we already have a thread going for the event but I wanted to inform people of the quad racing part going on at the event that might not be seen by people if it was only posted on the current thread.

SEE SITE FOR DETAILS ON SUPER SHOW & RACE CLASS REGISTRATION

2008 Down N Dirty Off-Road Tour :: Season Opener May 3rd :: Phoenix, AZ :: Speedworld MX Park

Here's the flyer for the event.

ddoffroadtour-web.jpg

If there are any questions please call 602-750-1707 or write: [email protected]

We have purchased a brand new '08 Kawasaki Teryx to raffle off at the May 3rd Down N Dirty Off-Road Tour.

l_ba82eaac42e5f75cbfebcc0906ac6935.gif

Tickets are just $10 each and will be available at all 3 Kawasaki Superstore locations.

Chandler location: 4910 E. Chandler Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85048

(Ask for Chuck Cherrier)

Goodyear location: 540 N. Bullard Goodyear, AZ 85338

(Ask for Adam Craft)

Phoenix location: 5640 N. 7th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014

(Ask for Luis Martinez)

Tickets will also be available by contacting myself (Rey) at 602-750-1707 [email protected], or Daniel Roberts at 602-330-2330 [email protected]

We'll be updating the web site with photos about the build progress....

Currently there are pics up of the cage being put on. More pics will follow as it goes from shop to shop. You can check out the build process here: 2008 Down N Dirty Off-Road Tour :: Season Opener May 3rd :: Phoenix, AZ :: Speedworld MX Park

Let me know if you have any questions....

Rey Martinez

Down N Dirty Off-Road Tour

602-750-1707