verve

Anybody riding in Idaho?

Does anybody know of some great experienced rider trails in SW Idaho? I ride all the places everbody knows about, but I am looking for a new awesome trail to ride.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Does anybody know of some great experienced rider trails in SW Idaho? I ride all the places everbody knows about, but I am looking for a new awesome trail to ride.

Has anybody been to St. Anthonys, Idaho to ride the Dunes? Is it worth the trip?

Not sure about SW Idaho... but in the Idaho Pan handle the place to ride is just outside a town called Wallace. Next year the ATV Nation Nation Ride will be taking place in Wallace Idaho. It was there last year as well. I have done most of my riding there and it is concedered by those who have experienced it as one of the best places to ride in the nation. I have to agree. Great winter/snow riding too!

I just got back from a trip to St. Anthony sand dunes in Idaho, it took me 19 and a half hours to get there from Corvallis, Oregon, It was the best dune trip of my life, you guys near there are so lucky to have dunes like that. We have 5 different sand dune locations to ride here in Oregon but non of them are as sweet as St. Anthony, Check out some of our videos on you tube, our channel is Spartanracing43 we will have a video of our ST. A trip up in a couple weeks, So if you get a chance to go to St. A do it!!!!

~Alex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Glad510
      Hi everybody. Please check my new short video from one ATV trip. Iam riding on CFMOTO Gladiator, who else? [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By ITorMIS
      I just picked up a 2006 Kazuma Falcon 110 for my son. The previous owner ended up taking off the airbox and filter and replacing it with a cone style air filter and no airbox at all.
      My son loved to ride through puddles, big ones, with his Polaris Predator (before it got stolen) and I'm wondering if I buy the OEM airbox/filter for the Falcon, will it protect the engine from the puddle splashes. Someone told me the standard airbox may have vents that won't protect it.
      Anyone have experience with the Falcon and riding in wet conditions?
      Thanks in Advance.
    • By toonces
      New to ATVing and by the end of the summer I'll probably be heading out into some remote mountain regions for some back country trail riding, and I'm wondering just what kind of stuff/tools etc I should bring along in case of breakdowns/events etc. Short list so far includes a GPS (probably a Garmin Montana 650T), a tire repair kit, and courtesy of my Mom one of those satellite personal locator beacons, probably the ResQLink+ from ACR.
      Any other suggestions for stuff that might come in handy?
    • By dtbprc
      My son riding his LT160

of course I took off the GoPro then we rode another new trail and he somehow got it upside down in a gulley 5 feet below a trail in a rat's nest of Prickers, trees, tall grass, weeds and tree braches. It took me 20 mins to get it out and it started right up! The LT160 is a tank. Wish I had GoPro on that ride
    • By ter737
      Me and my friends riding on litle tracks!!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZEQoaZexU&list=UUB2C2cXcO1WOiDDGB9d8Kcg]GoPro Hero2 HD: LTR450 and Yz450r+Yz250r riding tracks - YouTube[/ame]