Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Need to write a script..for a story..5-10 minutes..i cant think of anything..due monday..im thinkin a mcdonalds conspiracy..but what conspiracy? Id like it to be believable..could do something bout atvs but...the typical..kid living the dream comes out on top wins the race blah blah..boring

Write a horror story. Like Stephen King's "Christine". You know the killer car. Change it to a kid who buys a quad to fix up and then it turns out Evil!:laugh:

Lol nice...strange :confused: ideas...it has to be a 5 minimum minute no longer than 10 minute script..gotta have dialogue etc all that..so like 2-3 Acts..really cant think of anything....If i dont get it done by today i cant go ride with ma friends..ahh this sucks..also have to make a playbill for it.. -.-

Just finished it..bout a mcdonalds truck driver..uncovers a mcdonalds conspiracy whre theres a missile inside a mcdonalds..that the driver gets involved in it..shoots missile at cuba to relieve oil reserves..killing voer 2 million people..then he gets locked in the command center and dies from toxic gases because the govt doesnt want him to leak the information..lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Ohio dad living thru his kids haha

I just picked up a used Chinese atv for my daughter. Need some help finding out exactly what it is. I'd appreciate any help!!   Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk    

By Gantz419, in New Members Area!

• 5 replies
    • My New Living Will Form

I, __John______Doe_________ being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead partisan politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or lawyers/doctors/hospitals interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following: ______a Martini ______a Margarita ______ a Scotch & soda ______a Bloody Mary ______a Gin and Tonic _______a Glass of Chardonnay ______a Beer_______a Steak ______Lobster or crab legs ______the remote control ______a bowl of ice cream ______the sports page ______Chocolate or ______Sex It should be presumed that I won't ever get any better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day. At this point, it is time to call the New Orleans Jazz Funeral Band to come do their thing at my funeral, and ask all of my friends to raise their glasses to toast all the good times we have had. Signature: ___________________________ Date: _____________________ NOTE: I also hear that in Ireland they have a Nursing Home with a Pub. The patients are happier and they have a lot more visitors. Some of them don't even need embalming when their time comes. If anyone knows the name of this happy place PLEASE pass it on!

By mywifeknowseverythin, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 2 replies
    • Sweet Dream Puppy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwpV7Synl9g]YouTube - Sleeping Dog Runs Into Wall[/ame]

By Stoopidbot1, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 7 replies
    • Im thinkin...

Im gonna trade my quad for a boat. lol We found a boat we liked on Craigslist and Ive been wanting a new quad. So since Im pregnant and wont be riding for a little while...its a perfect time to get rid of the old one. We are gonna be looking at one today. Ill post pictures if we decide to get it. If we do...Ill be shopping around for a new one in the next few months. Checkin stuff out to see what I want. Im excited.

By fox300exchic, in General ATV Discussion

• 31 replies
    • Dream Cars.

anyone have a dream car? 89-96 Nissan 300zx TT for me KING OF TUNERS too bad the twin turbos still run in the 20,000s i guess ill settle for a non turbo for now

By trailblazer_02, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 12 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By BeardedBackWoods
      Bought a 01 bear tracker and a trailer from a local guy last week. I rebuilt the carb 2 days ago and ran damn near perfect for 2 hours. Parked it and came back the next day. It suddenly won't hold an idle at all and pops when I'm going downhill or at a slow speed. Almost like I'm dragging the whole power train with the weight of the ATV. It still has decent power (80-90% maybe as it is now) but I can't figure out why it's popping and won't hold an idle suddenly. even with messing with the idle screw next to the bowl on the exterior of the carb. No changes. . ANY ideas would be great. I'm far from a carb king, but I've never had this issue before. The fuel was bought 2 days ago and it has a brand new intake manifold as of yesterday when I rebuilt the carb (whole rebuild kit). I sprayed around the carb and did not find any leaks. 

Thanks y'all. 
    • By toonces
      Here's the deal... I'm a first time atv buyer and have been studying hard all aspects of buying and evaluating these things for a used purchase. Now after months of looking everywhere I finally found a local private seller through word of mouth that may be offering a hell of a deal. Story is...
      Guy's got a 2012 Yamaha Griz 550 w/ EPS with 2900 miles and 250 hours on it and hes asking $4900. Says he got it from NPA? in Cincinnati for $4400 and paid $125 to ship it. After new tires, brakes and oil he says he's got $5000 into it coming from a dealer-only wholesale auction. I've only got $4500 to spend and really stressed that and he says he'll sell it to me if the guy coming on Friday doesn't pay the full $4900 price he's asking.
      So yeah fairly excited about the prospects here. This one blue books for something like $5500-$5800 retail.
      But I'm still a little too wet behind the ears still to be confident about evaluating these things used so I'm cramming as much info as I can before I go take a look at it. So don't want to get burned.
      So couple questions...
      1- I've seen some with more and less miles than the 2900 this one has. But have been taught it's not so much the mileage as how they were put on. Anyone have insight about this specific model with almost 3000 miles and 250 hours on it?
      2- Are there any special problems the 2012 550 EPS Griz has that I should be looking out for?
    • By Senator
      I've seen a few good ideas around about how to HELP prevent a trailer from getting stolen
      but when it comes to security, too much is never enough. I figured we could all benefit by learning from one another what measures are in place elsewhere so jump in any time to contribute your idea. Here are few I'm aware of
      Tongue lock
      Wheel locks
      Take the wheels off
      Chain it to something stationary
      Motion lights
      Video surveillance signs posted
      Booby traps
      GPS tracking device
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Looking for some Business that might sponsor our Dune Clean Up with some kids Prizes...
      We are now Focusing on the Kids...Seems like they get overlooked every yr.. It was Suggested so I am trying to come up with Good Packages for them....Anyone have any ideas?????
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife.
      Tearfully, she explained, 'It's the druggist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone.
      I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone.'
      Immediately, the husband drove down town to confront the druggist and demand an apology.
      Before he could say more than a word or two, the druggist told him, 'Now, just a minute, listen to my side of it.
      This morning, the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up.
      I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car,
      just to realize that I'd locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys.
      Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket.
      Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire.
      When I finally got to the store, a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up.
      I got the store opened and started waiting on these people.'
      'All the time, the darn phone was ringing off the hook.'
      He continued,
      'Then, I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor.
      I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels, and the phone was still ringing.
      When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer,
      which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it.
      Half of them hit the floor and broke.'
      'Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up,
      and I finally got back to answer it.
      It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer.
      And believe me mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her.