hubba

Everyone is invited to Red River Mudbog in Texarkana, AR

HI everyone,

Just wanted to invite everyone to Whitehead's Red River Mudbog in Texarkana, AR. They have over 400 ace's of trails,mud-pits,rocks,log obstacle challenge and a sand bar over looking the Red River. The next event is

Annual Memorial Day Weekend Ride & Pit Races

Saturday - Monday, May 24-26

Gates Open @ 9 AM

So come and have fun. You can go to there website at Whitehead's Red River Mudbog, Inc. for more info let me know if you like there sit. My wife and i work the gate and hope i see everyone there.

HUBBA

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Thanks for letting us know about this event. Keep us posted on your events and maybe include them here: EVENTS also.

Would be great to see photos of this ride, after...:wink:

Thanks for the Welcome Ajmboy

I will take some and see if i can post them. They have some photos on the wed-sit when you go to the sit go to photo gallery.

HUBBA

welcome Hubba and thanks for the info, sounds like a great time for all

Thanks ALLYRATT

Hope everyone on this forum can make it some time.

HUBBA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dctaz37
      I was out the other night for a few minutes and noticed the exhaust close to the motor was bright red. I searched the internet and saw suggestions that it may be running lean. Could this be it? How do I correct this?
    • By bikerman61
      Hello to all!
      I have a 1984 Honda Big Red 200ES that has no spark. I was out riding it and it just quit. I replaced the coil and CDI but that was not the problem. I borrowed a Honda service manual and went through the ignition system section and checked for possible problems. One check was for the alternator exciter coil. On the black with red tracer wire it said there should be 100-400 ohms between the wire and ground. I had zero. If I tested this right that might be the problem. They did not show how to test the pulse generator. I would like to get some feed back before I throw more parts at it.
      Thank you for your time.
    • By Flashflood394
      Hello I just got a 1984 Honda big red 200 three wheeler from a guy and it hasn't been run in about two years. I got it started and rode it around for a minute. I need to put new gas in it wich I'm sure will help. But when riding it, it smokes pretty bad and also only stays running with the choke on. It'll run with the choke off but I gotta feather the gas to keep it going. I'm going to clean out the carb but besides that any pointers for a first time three wheeler owner would be help ful. I've rode them my whole life just finally own one now.
      Thanks in advance for any information
    • By boutselis
      does anyone have a suggestion as to which spray paint is the closest to 1980s honda red.
      I now have a 250sx and the previous owner painted it all black. before that he says it was pink and scratches. thats why he painted it but he did a terrible job.
      so I would like to get things back red but without braking the bank. I would like it to look like a honda but doesnt have top be perfect.
      unless there is an inexpensive paint that is just perfect
    • By hangingon
      Well if things workout for the good a Honda will join my Kawai in the garage on monday 8/26. I'm getting old I think it's an 05 I do know it's a 650 Rincon with IRS & has 200 hours.