Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Is it worth the money to install this (power commander)on my King quad?? Is there that much of a difference?? (curious):huh:

Everybody that I've heard that has installed one loves it. That's always been on sport quads though. I would imagine it would give you improvement.

it will give you gains for sure.. when you put on an aftermarked intake and exhaust ( or even taking out your sparky) your going to need to add more fuel.. or you will be running lean, and damaging you engine... the pc will give you full control of the fuel curves.. totally adjustable.. and if your interested in the pc the best place and cheapest is

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
$259 shipped. thats where i got mine.. they will even put a map on it with your mods... but one thing to consider is that if you really don't plan on going into the motor you will be fine with a dobeck controller.. such as an hmf etc... to completely dial in a pc it should but installed on your bike then adjusted on a dyno.. you can get in the ball park with other peoples maps but never right on.. got to remember every bike is different..

Thanks guys, but it' s too bad cause here in canada it costs 399.99$ I'm looking everyday on ebay for a cheaper one they are around 290.00$ to 300.00$ the same.....but i know in the long run i will get one!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2012 king Quad EPS issue

I have a 2012 Suzuki king quad 750 with EPS I do believe the power steering is not working, I have a plow on it and have to pull very hard on the bars to move the front tires when not moving!! When Moving it is OK, have only been around a Polaris and sitting in the garage I could move the bars with my pinky finger only.  Not the case on my king quad. Fuse is Good,  EPS light comes on when started but shuts off after few seconds, I believe this is normal I have a black and a green wire coming out of bottom of the handlebars, under the headlight,  Not sure when theses are they are not hooked up to anything
      Would love any insight on where to check or what to do Next Matt

By MFD2012KQ, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2005 Suzuki King Quad 700 - Fan Replacement

The saga of the fan continues. The Pin attempt in the fan shaft failed.  I then moved on to trying to weld the fan hub to the fan shaft.  I took it for a run the weld broke.  Now it was truly F'ed.  To recap the dealer price, they want $400 + CND for a replacement fan assembly. I searched all sorts of after market places and no one carried one.  Ebay had some used ones but they were $120 USD + Conversion rate for something as old as what I have.  I went to Amazon and eventually settled on this.   amazon link   What I found... and was amazed... was that the fan mounted to the Suzuki fan assembly bracket.  I was prepared to manufacture my own mount conversions...  It also came with "Harpoon mounts" (nylon zip tie like things that go straight through the rad.   Anyways it mounted to the original bracket. It fit perfectly.  Cut the electrical plug off replaced it with the Suzuki... all good.  Let the quad heat up, thermo coupler kicked in the fan circuit, polarity was right... all was good....  Fan is under the circuit fuse rating.     so I finally have a solid fan solution.  $34 CND vs $400+ CND

By LMI, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1999 Suzuki King Quad lt-F300F Hard to start

Hello Just signed up, as I've had a recurring problem, and need some help. To start the bike I have to put the choke on all the way and 4 squeezes on the gas, Then as I push the start, I slow squeeze the throttle about half way for it to catch....If I miss it, then it will take 5 mins of slowly finding the sweetspot on the choke in unison with some throttle squeezes. Then I have to to hold the throttle to keep the bike going, using the choke will stall it out. after about 3 mins of holding the throttle, I then can let it go, and it idles fine, and runs fine. If it sits for a few hours it's only slightly hard to start, but a few days of sitting, and it's a lot more work. Had the bike serviced they couldn't figure it out. They swapped peticock, plug, new gas, all new lines, new throttle, and cable. Said the carb was fine, and clean. New air filter, said fuel pump was fine, no leaks around carb boots, new battery, new rectifier. Ran some sea foam through it....Runs Great.....Just such a pain to start... Thanks

By RichUncleSkeleton, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Quad Runner 250 King Quad 1987 - 1998

View File Quad Runner 250 King Quad 1987 - 1998 Service manual  for  King quads  250  and 300 Submitter davefrombc Submitted 01/28/2017 Category Suzuki ATV  

By davefrombc, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Mechanic to just look over my quad.

I dont really know much about working on quads, just go off of manuals and luck. I recently got a 1987 Moto 4, YFM350ERT that could use some work. Is there or does anyone know a mechanic in Phoenix, Arizona that might be able to take a look. Be able to tell me what it all needs and basically a diagnostic that wont break the bank. Any advice would be appreciated

By William Waterworth, in General ATV Discussion

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By slm2hh
      my quad wont start no power when the key is on, no lights no neutral light. it was running fine put it in reverse and it died. and nothing..
      battery is good
      starter and solenoid are good...
      checked the fuses they are good (range fro 10 to 15 Amp).
      there is a big one that did not test or checked but it is expensive to replace, but not sure what it does anyways
      any ideas ?
      Thanks
      slm
    • By toonces
      Educating myself getting ready to buy my first 4x4 and have some questions.
      1 - Engine size. One of my wants is to be able to pull a trailer up a trail with a decent amount of camping gear piled in, so I've been told to either look for a good size motor or one with hi-lo gears. From what I've learned so far it seems that something like a Sportsman 500 HO or 550 Griz would do that job fairly well. But for the sake of opening up my options could I possibly look into a smaller engine than these if it had hi-lo? Put another way...what's the smallest engine size I should be looking for on a machine that has hi-lo considering my pulling needs?
      2 - Can add power steering? Is it possible to add power steering to a model that didn't come with it, but other versions of that same year's model did? For example some of the 2008 Griz 550s came with PS and some didn't. If I found one that didn't have it could I reasonably assume I could add it later considering the frame and equipment has probably already been designed to work with it?
      3- Mileage and age. Most of the machines I'm seeing have between 500-1200 or so miles and I'm wondering how many is too many? Seen some with 2-3000+ and I'm most def staying away from those. But whats the mileage limit where you can expect major things (read expensive) to start going wrong with the machine? I've heard someone generally speaking say they would rather take a 2006 with 1000 miles on it vs a 2012 with 2000. Would most people agree?