Quantcast

Embedded images not showing?

I've noticed that the tag isn't embedding images within a post; rather it hyper-links it.

This may have been mentioned/covered but, I've not been on the site for a while.....

I'm using Firefox 2.0. I've also tried with IE 6.

Anyone else not seeing embedded images?

Thx...

-TD

Hey txduggan, thanks for bringing this up to us. Would it be possible for you to give me a link to a post that is not showing images, and I'll check it in Firefox and a couple of other browsers?

Are you using:

[img=your image url here]

Or using the image button insertimage.gif

Hey txduggan, thanks for bringing this up to us. Would it be possible for you to give me a link to a post that is not showing images, and I'll check it in Firefox and a couple of other browsers?

http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/pictures-videos-board/3444-action-shots-5.html

Are you using:

[img=your image url here]

Or using the image button insertimage.gif

I'm pretty sure I hand-coded .

Let's see....

muddy_quad.jpg

Yep...hand coded the above and it's a hyper-link.

Done from Firefox 2.0........

Tom D

Images in that thread and the image in your last post show up fine on my end in Internet Explorer and FireFox 2.0

I know you use Firefox, below is a screenshot I just took to show that it comes up. Now the hyperlink it displays for the image, clicks trhough to the image as a pop up?

Anyone else have this issue?

firefox.gif

Interesting....when I'm not logged on, I see the in-post images....

I just logged on and they're back to hyper-links.

I'll check my profile settings next....

-TD

Great! Yeah there is a Display Settings area in the forum User CP. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot it. I don't know why I did not think of that on...:huh:

Unfortunately, I'm in IT and troubleshoot for a living....BLEH...

As the old adage goes, "It worked before!" LOL!!!!!

I know I didn't change my profile, so I'm blaming it on the tree huggers who hate ATV'ers....and I'm also blaming Lindsay Lohan......

Tom D

• Admin locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Forum Topics

• By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By That229Yamaha
      Hey guys, I’m new to the forum. What I got is a 2001 Yamaha Bear Tracker 250, got it as a project on trade and the problem I’m dealing with is a “no spark” problem and been trying to hunt down the cause for two weeks. I’ve replaced the stator, pick up coil, CDI, wiring harness, ignition, coil pack, spark plug, solenoid, battery, etc. and I’m still not getting any luck. Even tried bypassing the kill switch. I also noticed two things on this quad, another CDI under the back plastic by the voltage regulator, and a blue and green wire coming from the motor behind  the foot shift, tried to hook it up but it broke off and I’m thinking the broken wire would cause it to have no spark, if not then I need someone’s help on this and wanna see if I can get spark again. If anyone knows why I have this problem, the help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By RiverRoad
      I need a wiring diagram pertaining  my polaris 1999 335 sportsman