Quantcast

I asked for the hook up.....Got NOTHING!!!! Kinda like when I go pick up a New CAT......I NEVER have gotten a Free hat....Even though we spend 100's of Thousands of Dollars there:aargh:

Thanks for the Reply though:wink:

I probably have a CAT hat I can send you! (we don't spend nearly that much...but go in wearing the competition's hat and you get one quick! LOL)

Very nice!!!!! I do have 1 CAT hat that one of the Mechanics from Holt Brought me....It was only after 5 or 6 attempts to fix my A/C last summer that he felt sorry for me....My Cab Smelled like Bacon after Sweating in there most of the Summer:laugh: Its the CAT's on Parade one.......Never thought of wearing a JD or BobCat hat in there.....Maybe next time.....They have my Excavator at Holt of Sacramento right now for an overheating Problem.....They think its the Hydro pump going out and making my motor Labor too much....Cools down when at High Idol but when I start workin it....She Redlines in about 5 min.....They have been Scratching their heads for 6 months on that Problem.....Got a Service bulletin from Japan....They told me to put Slick50 in the Tank....WHATEVER!!!!!:aargh: I have just over 8000 hrs on it...I think Im due for a new one:biggrin:

Oh yeah,,,,,

2 yrs ago....30K in new Pins and Bushings.....

3K last yr on the A/C

3K this yr trying to diagnose the Problem with the overheating

Now,,,,,,They will be throwing in a NEW Hydro Pump at the tune of 15K and they say that it MIGHT work.....They still dont know what the problem is......

Soooo,,,,,My Rig was scheduled to be replaced Next yr.....Now that they are spending that kind of money on it....they are not sure.....:huh: They will NEVER get the money back out of it at this rate.....Ive kept it in Very Good Shape....Regular Service every 100Hrs and Major Services every 500....Grease it every day.....She will be nice for someone when Im done.....The Gov. Auctions all this stuff off when we are done with them....Sealed Bid.....If your interested in good used equipment.....Ill try to let you know when the auctions are...:yes:

Sorry for the VENTING!!!!:confused:

Oh yeah,,,,,

2 yrs ago....30K in new Pins and Bushings.....

3K last yr on the A/C

3K this yr trying to diagnose the Problem with the overheating

Now,,,,,,They will be throwing in a NEW Hydro Pump at the tune of 15K and they say that it MIGHT work.....They still dont know what the problem is......

Soooo,,,,,My Rig was scheduled to be replaced Next yr.....Now that they are spending that kind of money on it....they are not sure.....:huh: They will NEVER get the money back out of it at this rate.....Ive kept it in Very Good Shape....Regular Service every 100Hrs and Major Services every 500....Grease it every day.....She will be nice for someone when Im done.....The Gov. Auctions all this stuff off when we are done with them....Sealed Bid.....If your interested in good used equipment.....Ill try to let you know when the auctions are...:yes:

Sorry for the VENTING!!!!:confused:

Vent away ! I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh: