Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

2103 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI Wiring Diagram?

rebeltaz

I downloaded the 2013-15 Ranger 800 4X4 Crew 6X6 service manual from the download section, but the wiring diagrams just say "click link for diagrams" and ... there's no link to click! Does anybody have the wiring diagram for a 2103 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI? I've got a weird battery drain I need to diagnose.

There is no current draw until I just turn the switch on. Then, after you turn the switch off, the current draw is still about an amp and it stays that way until I either pull and replace the ECM relay or disconnect and reconnect the battery cable. Then the current draw stays at 0 until I switch the key on and back off again...

I need that diagram to see what's pulling the current. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi Rebel,

I took a look, would either of these be of help?

https://wholefoodsonabudget.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2012-polaris-rzr-800-wiring-diagram-ranger-900-xp-wiring-diagram-on-polaris-ace-900-wiring-diagram-rh-onzegroup-co-7t.jpg
https://faceitsalon.com/polaris-ranger-wiring-diagram/

You have the right idea measuring current at the battery terminal.  About your 1amp current draw, I do know that sometimes the electronics stays on for a while.  For example, you start with 0amps, turn on the ignition, computer fires up, then you turn off the ignition, computer stays on for 5mins / 30mins / what ever.  I read this in my car shop manual, my climate control draws 1/2 amp for 5 mins after turning off the ignition.

Maybe you did this, but try checking your current draw after 10mins / 30mins / 1hour, see of the 1amp goes away.  Just an idea.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can further assist - Cheers Rebel!~

Bellarmine