Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Earthmover
      Hi I'm thinking of installing a body lift kit on my 02 F-250. Can any one tell me if there is any hidden costs involved for instance, do I need to extend my brake lines, steering collum transmission linkages or wiring
    • By Dinger
      Does anyone have any recommendations for a source of body panels for the linhai bighorn 400 ATV?
    • By rebeltaz
      I've got a 1988 LT-4WD I'm working on. I'm pretty good at giving prices (I usually screw myself, but...) but this one... This is the first time in my life that I have EVER had to pull an ENGINE just to replace a GAS TANK! I'm calling it about 8 hours, but some of that time was spent dealing with other customers, looking for tools, etc... I would LOVE to know what the rate guide actually calls for for this. 

Side not... I wish engineers would have to spend a few weeks/months working on everything that they designed. Pretty sure designs would change REAL quick!

Thanks, 
    • By BUKNDUK
      Hello 
      I want to paint the body on my 1999 Suzuki King Quad 300. The original color is Tan. Does anyone have any experience in painting smooth plastic. What preparations need to be done,maybe sand body to ruff it up so paint sticks or some type of chemical cleaner also can you please recommend the correct paint I need I would think something flexible 
      Thanks
    • By BUKNDUK
      Hello all
      I am looking for some suggestions what to apply to the camouflage body on a 2019 Yamaha Kodiak 700 eps to keep the mud from sticking. We have a lot of alkali white dirt that rusts metal 
      Thanks in advance