Quantcast

Yukon YXL 150 Part Idenficiation

I cant seem to find what this part is called. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I must be misinterpereting the parts catalog or something? I dont see it in the rear axle section. I think it may be in the rear brake assembly section? click link to view picture.

[removed broken image]

• 4 weeks later...

I have looked at the parts manual. Unless I'm missing something (I hope I am, and someone points the part out that is right infront of my face). I just need the aluminum part that appears to house the axle/brake for the rear end. The chain doesn't keep enough tension the way it is right now. I found this quad at the dump and got it running, just need to replace whats broken in the picture.

spacer.png

Are you sure you are adjusting the chain the right way ?

I think that bike has a pinch bolt and a rotatable axle housing. You undo the pinch bolt and then rotate the rear housing which is eccentric with the axle... I think. Unless the axle housing is worn out it shouldn't prevent chain adjustment.

On 5/17/2024 at 1:56 PM, Mech said:

I think that bike has a pinch bolt and a rotatable axle housing. You undo the pinch bolt and then rotate the rear housing which is eccentric with the axle... I think. Unless the axle housing is worn out it shouldn't prevent chain adjustment.

--------If you can see the picture now, then you might see what i'm talking about. Thats exactly what I thought it would be called. The axle housing, the aluminum part that encases the rear axle, has a crack that goes all the way around it right near the sprocket.. But when i've searched through the parts catalog, or online, I don't seem to find anything??

On 5/17/2024 at 10:39 AM, Gwbarm said:

Still cant see your photo

Check if you can see the photo now?? Idk what the deal is with my photos not working on here. I tried posting these ones with a different method this time.

atv.jpg

On 5/17/2024 at 1:56 PM, Mech said:

here is the parts diagram where I think I see it visually in the image... but when i scroll down the list I dont see axle housing? idk...

here is the link to where i was looking at the diagram.

https://alpha-sports.com/eton2_parts.htm?fpg=/eton/2005Yukon(YXL-150)/25.htm

atv-2.jpeg

I can see the photos now and from what i can tell from the parts diagram it is part #1800388 Rear wheel axel bearing seat. Click on it and says part is no longer available. That may be a hard find, but i would look on ebay. You might also do an internet search with the part number and find a new old stock one floating around.