Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Labor Day Weekend Ride

joet82

Hey, inviting all who can come, me and a few other friends will be meeting up at El Mirage, CA. Let me know and I will gladly let you know where our group will be staying. sadly I won't be able to make it out there till mid saturday, but I will definitly be staying till monday.

Take care and have a safe weekend wherever you ride.

Location changed. anyone up for joining us?

Welcome to the site, Feel free to ask any question you may have.

btw bot, I think you're a lucky guy....finding a woman that beautiful AND her being interested in riding....luck catch. Hope I'm that lucky some time soon. haha:laugh: mainly so she doesn't make me sell mine. :no:

Good place to ride, its in ST. Clairsville ,Ohio its called Powerline Park its $30 for the weekend free camping over 1000 acres of riding area, they have mud bogs for truck and quads, hill climbs and you can also try out theere GNCC course Gates open fri. Aug. 29th at 2pm and you have to be off the grounds on sun. Aug. 31st so its a pretty good deal $30 for 3 days of fun

:aargh::aargh::aargh:well, socal f-ing sucks....I have officially been flaked on....AGAIN by people down here, who say "ya, just let me know when you go riding, and i'll let you know the same, and we'll go." but no. nobody passes me any information on when they are heading out or when I can meet up with them.....GD LA Fags.:aargh::aargh::aargh: