Ajmboy

Anyone own a 2007 Grizzly?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone own or know anything about the 2007 Grizzly? I'm thinking about it. Power Steering? 700 EFI now. I'll post some specs from Yamaha in the Yamaha section.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Really....you got 2 of them. You say the power steering is great, is it the comfort level, ease of steering that makes it great? Is it electronic power steering or hydraulic like on cars? Do you have any pictures of them?

Well it is electrical. Yes my wife has one also. You could ride with one hand ...that part is nice ....polaris I have had about 4 or 5 of them ...500 to 700 efi.. We ride alot in WV and KY. Some times we ride with friends who live there , not the hatfield trails. Great bunch of guys .... I am the baby at 54. These guys ride ...tuff old boys ..

Wow, thanks for the info. Before I bought my king quad, I almost went for the grizzly, but this was 2 years ago. Power steering sounds awesome and I may have to trade up down the road! Thanks for posting that!

Yep...I'm hearing some great things about that. I think you will see other manufacturers add this feature in their line up. Maybe King Quad? When it goes 800?

I read in another post the King Quad is going 750! It will be a big toss up between the king quad and grizzly....