Guest Fox300exchic

New Pipe!!

6 posts in this topic

I got a new pipe last night!!! Im so excited! An FMF Power Core 4. I know the neighbors hated me last night. HAHA! I rode it around the neighborhood for like an hour. lol :D

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Awesome! Did you get the full FMF exaust system or just the silencer? Did you need to rejet your 4-stroke for the exaust? Did you add a K&N air filter or do you not need to do that also? reason i ask i just bought an new LTR 450 and do not know if you need a air filter and jet kit for an after market exaust.

Full system. I havent rejetted it yet but they told me if I think I need to...just drill a few holes in the air box. They said that would do about the same as rejetting it. As for the air filter, no I didnt get a new one. Im about due for one anyway.

348593A873B7Ffp3483Enu3D32393E3A3B3.jpg?t=1165021780Sure made a Difference in my Wifes Bike.....

I didnt get the Complete System but I did Rejet....;) Woke the bike right up....

HMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,Links are not working......

Full system. I havent rejetted it yet but they told me if I think I need to...just drill a few holes in the air box. They said that would do about the same as rejetting it. As for the air filter, no I didnt get a new one. Im about due for one anyway.

When you put an exhaust system on your 300ex it goes lean and then when you drill holes in the box it will go even further on the lean side, you really need to put a bigger jet in it for sure

I put a WhiteBros. on my wifes 300ex(fullExhaust sytem) and did the jet kit from K & N and a K& N air filter as well, removed the air box lid and it ripped then i did the after market cdi so it would hit the rev limiter as quick, next to do on the list is to put a 330 kit in it

I realize my first post sounds really dumn now because after picking up my LTR this weekend, I realized that it is fuel injected hahahaha. No rejetting for me. I did read up alittle bit on thumper talk and noticed there are other stuff needed to add a pipe, but after riding it yesterday i am happy with it stock for now.