Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Importance of Walking

Walking can add minutes to your life.

This enables you at 85 years old

to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing

home at $7000 per month.

My grandpa started walking

five miles a day when he was 60..

Now he's 97 years old

and we don't know where he is.

I like long walks,

especially when they are taken

by people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking

is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning,

before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

I joined a health club last year,

spent about 400 bucks.

Haven't lost a pound.

Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',

I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs,

but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day

is so when you die, they'll say,

'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing,

start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise

the last few years,......

just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older,

because there's a lot more information in our heads.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND

Every time I start thinking too much

about how I look,

I just find a Happy Hour

and by the time I leave,

I look just fine.

definitely my favorite part...

Every time I start thinking too much

about how I look,

I just find a Happy Hour

and by the time I leave,

I look just fine.

i plan on doing that when i'm fifty :) :) ahhahaha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Trying to bring one back to life

I am trying to help my son with a machine he recently bought. A Coleman Outfitters 400 4x4 UTV.(Ihsun 400) The problem is a big one and I'm trying to work through a step at a time. It's a 2014 that had a Kodiak 400 motor and CDI box put in it for some reason but don't know year. There was a fire and someone pulled out and messed up the old wiring harness. He got a new harness for the Utv but now we have to try to figure out how to wire everything together. Any help on wiring the Kodiak to it's own CDI and or into the Utv would be Greatly appreciated. If I get a Diagram for that motors wiring then I can go to work on the harness install for the machine. I do have pictures of some of the #s on the motor, CDI box and of the harness coming from the motor.
      I know its asking for a lot to hope someone might be able and willing to help but it would be great if I could get some feed back. Now I have to see about uploading some manuals I have for older Linhai/Manco Atvs that I have.
      Thanks 

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV Forum

• 6 replies
    • Trying to bring one back to life 2

Hello all. As a second major part to trying to help my son bring a 2014 Coleman Outfitters 400 UTV to life I am trying to find a schematic of the electrical system for the complete machine. Have to try to wire a Kodiak 400 engine and CDI box into a New machine wiring harness. We also have to install the Complete harness into the machine as the old one was stripped out. Have nothing against buying a service manual but really love it if/when I can find a Schematic in a PDF file so I can blow it help to better follow the wire runs.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Got her home!!

Well I brought home the new to me ride!! It is a 2011 Ranger 500 EFI with only 5.5 hours and 8 miles. It has a lot of extras already installed! Got a great deal!

By handyhiker, in Polaris UTV Forum

• 5 replies
    • Big Bear 350 been sitting for 10 years - I can't get it into neutral

Helping my Father-in-Law get his 1987 (I think) Big Bear 350 running so he can sell it. I can't get it into neutral (or don't know how) so I can pressure wash it before starting repairs. See photo. Clutch is hard to operate. I clicked down on the shift pedal to what I think is 1st then pulled up one click, but it's still in gear. The brake drum is stuck and the electrical system needs tracing out. How can I get it in neutral or just get the wheels rolling?

By Txbigbear, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 12 replies
    • 1997 Polaris Sportsman started bogging all of a sudden

I have a 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4 that recently started bogging. Was riding down a road and all of a sudden started bogging. I tore the carburetor off, cleaned the jets , checked if there was spark. I'm pretty much out of ideas. After cleaning the carburetor, put it back on an now it wont start. Any ideas?

By BionicRival, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 4 replies