Quantcast

AEM - 2006 Amateur Racer of the Year Voting

Well it's almost the end of the year and AEM needs your vote!

AEM is inviting everyone to come and vote for who they consider the '2006 Amateur Racer of the Year' from their peers.

Currently a panel of 14 invited people who include Pro Racers, Print Magazine Journalists, E-Zine Owners & Journalists, Industry Vendors and select Peers have offered or agreed upon nominees.

This award is based on what the collective group has noted from the 2006 season. Each rider nominated is on this list for different reasons. And AEM is proud to let the world know that people are watching them.

This list of names will be complete on December 9th, voting starts on Dec 11th and voting ends on December 15th.

Although many racers will deserve this award only one will receive it. So look at the list of names, think it over and then start voting December 11th!

To see the names and vote please visit this link!

aemlogo400.jpg

Congrats to Thomas Brown. The count and numbers are official and he is the

2006 AEM Amateur Racer of the Year!

Thomas' name was put in as a nominee by someone who holds him in high regard and others on the committee felt the same way. This was then backed up by his peers.

Congratulations Thomas, you have earned this award and from the entire AEM staff we hope you enjoy receiving this for years to come and we wish you a great future in the sport we all love.

Look for a full article and photos of his award in next months issue of ATV Exposed Magazine (www.atvexposed.com)

Chuck DeBault

Editor

ATV Exposed Magazine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Spritee1
      having an issue with the unit when running under a load up a hill or in high gear, seems like the belt is slipping, there is a clapping sound coming from the primary clutch like it releases and snaps back in. i don't think I should have a noise like that. this is a friends unit and he has already replaced the primary twice with the same result.
      not sure where to look next
    • By Slitzer
      Hi,
      Thinking about to upgrade with a performance exhaust.
      Appreciate tips on brands and where to buy (ship to Europe)
    • By McG75
      1996 4x4 Timberwolf rearend width. Can someone with some knowledge of these machines answer this question for me please. Are all 4x4 timberwolves this narrow in the rearend? These tires are so close the right one actually rubs the muffler.  Thinking about seeing if there are any spacers out there for it. I need at least an inch more clearance. 

• By Admin
      View File 2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 04/09/2024 Category Honda ATV  
    • By CaptJim
      Hello guys, I hope I am not invading your space, but as you can see the current state of my project here it's not but about 50% ATV. I am hoping that some one here can point me to a wiring schematic that I can reference since the "Complete wiring harness" i purchased from Amazon did not include a diagram of any kind.

The ones that I am finding on line vary greatly but none show the connections for the separate 5 wire connector coming from the motor.

Can someone tell me where these wires go?

Thanks in advance for all help!