Quantcast

Oklahoma AMP Flat Track Race

Hey guys, Destin my son, raced in his first flat track race for this season last night. He rides a 96 LT80. I had to put him in the youth 85cc mod class because of the pipe and clutch work. There was only him and another kid in the class and the other kid happened to be on a Blaster, don't know why he was in there, but as you will read it didn't matter. The heat race he was beat but no to terribly bad, the blaster beat him by a few bike lengths and I was impressed by the 80 to say the least. When the main rolled around, I told Destin to mash the throttle as soon as the flag drops. He did that, got the hole shot, and that was all she wrote. He lead the whole race for 8 laps and pulled away from the other kid and wiining the race. He got a good size first place trophy and he and I was ecstatic as you will see by the video. The video is dark but you can tell them apart, Chris

MySpaceTV Videos: mini flat track by chris

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Supercross at Daytona International Speedway once again proved to be a demanding and rough track that would fully test the mentality of riders in attendance. View the full article
    • By Suzukiquad
      Are there any good mods for adding a radio, or Bluetooth speaker that's kid friendly? My son thinks he needs music while riding around.