Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

markofmadness

help: Shineray xy250stix fuel lines

someone has pulled my fuel line off the fuel tank of my Shineray xy250stix quad bike...the line is still connected to the motor...where do I re-attatch it to the tank?

its running out a pipe at the bottom of the quad..maybe there is a valve on the gas tank? im not sure how to stop this...I think the previous owner of this quad drained the fuel tank of this quad but now I want to stop the draining

never heard of your quad, I thot this was a joke. there is always a fuel valve easily reached with the left hand while sitting on it. the drainage out of the bottom is likely to be overflow from the carb. send us a pic of this Shineray!

So it is pooring out the bottom of the tank, right? That little nozzle coming out of the tank is the petcock valve. There should be a little lever or something you can turn to a horizontal position. Vertical position is open valve and allows gas to run freely. Horizontal will close it. The hose goes back on the little nipple coming out of the tank.