Quantcast

Gear

Guest Fox300exchic

Guest Fox300exchic

I use fox gloves. My hands are really small so I have to wear girls instead of womans. My boots are fox too and those are pretty nice. They saved my ankle from being broken into pieces. Well, we gotta start somewhere. If you know of anyone that would want to join, send them the link and tell them about us. :)

• 5 weeks later...

They broke into my truck and took the garage door opener... let themselves in! Someone stole an old IT 200 dirtbike out of the trailer in front of our house a few months before that... funny thing is it didn't even run! That's why it was on the trailer, going into the shop the next morning... I think it was probably the same thief looking for the rest of our toys... So now my garage and house are alarmed, and the trucks too.... no more garage door openers in the car, they are keychain remotes that stay with the house keys, inside! Sorry that got so long, just had to vent a bit...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Fox300exchic

Im a big fan of fox. If you couldnt tell. lol I just bought a pair of mens fly racing pants that are over the boot and turn into shorts if you unzip the pant leg. I like them because its kind of warm in the afternoon here so I wear them as shorts and it gets cooler in the evening and I can just put the pant legs back on. Everything else is fox though. Helmet, gloves, jersey and boots. About a month ago I bought the Tattoo helmet from fox.

rapidracer_1936_51103913.gif

Fan of fox eh, I have been looking and they have some nice stuff! That helmet is really cool!!! I haven't seen anything like that yet. I havent found a whole lot that isnt pink or purple. Not that I dont like the girly colors, becuase I do. But I kind of want to match my quad, so I have been looking for black. I would really like a unique helmet, but I know I am going to have to save for something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Girlz!

I found a kit that comes with jersey,pants,gloves and boots for 129.00! I have never heard of it so I thought I would ask you guys before I commit. Its Oscelot from www.chaparral-racing.com. I would like some input if you have any. And another question, when it comes to boots do they tend to run true to size or not. I usually have a problem fitting boots so I like to ask questions before I buy. Thanks for any input you may have. :)

I have never heard of them but that doesnt mean Jack since I dont keep up with this stuff....However,,,,I have Friends that say they have tried Several different Off brands and found them Lacking in the Comfort dept. Especially Boots....If your gonna be in them all day you want something that is going to Feel Good ALL DAY!!! Otherwise you will be miserable....Just something to think about.....:cool:

Guest Fox300exchic

I've never heard of them either but like he said that doesnt mean anything. They could still be decent. Boots...I also agree with him. I ride with the fox trackers. Those are good and they broke in really fast. Hope that helps. biggrin

• 1 month later...
Guest Fox300exchic

My husband use to have troy lee stuff but the other day I went and bought him a fly outfit. Ive been thinking about getting some Alpine boots.