Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I am struggling to find boots that will fit my large calves. I'm not a large person just muscular calves. I wear a women's size 7 but have tried on up to my boyfriend's size 10. Surely there is something out there.... I can't be the only person struggling

I wear muck boots when I ride. There are two brands I use. One is the actual brand “muck” boots. They are black and have a material that’s  made out of almost like a divers suit from above the ankle up to the top of the calve so it’s expandable.   The other is called Extra Tough or Servus boots.  All good stuff for what your looking for.  

5CCA93EF-AC79-4A8D-B32C-9813BF4992D7.jpeg

• Like 1

The positive about these boots is they are great for tick protection around your cuffs of the paints.   Tuck the paints into the boots spray one good ring of spray around the calf area of the boot and your good to go. 

I am riding with Alpinestar Tech 7, but you have to try them out. Before I buy them I tried many different brands and sizes, but this boots fits perfectly for me. And of course they are with really high safety class for ATV and Dirt bike riders :)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chris Stokes
      What is a good option for a 13 year old that is dying to get her very own atv to ride? Thanks in advance for your recommendations. I currently own a Polaris Sportsman 570 and have been happy with the Polaris sportsman line but have ruled out other brands.
    • By Shawn Hurt
      I have a 2013 KQ I bought it new but rolled it a few years ago. I have replaced the left lower A-arm and left tie rod, the steering is still a little sketchy as I just eye balled the alignment. But the major issue is the left front tire cambers out at the top and has wore the tire bald. Tires have about 2000 miles on them but other 3 are half tread and left front is a slick.. I can not see anything else bent and don't know what to do..  
    • By SD400exGirly
      Hi Ladies,
      I am new to the forum and to riding. I just bought a 2002 Honda 400ex and I love it. I went out riding for the first time last Sunday and I can't wait to get back out there on Saturday. My question is do you wear your wedding/engagement rings while riding? I just recently got engaged and I never take my ring off. It fits fine under my glove and I am wondering if anyone else has lost theirs or had a bad experience wearing it while riding.
    • By Seymore
      I made my intro about a QuadRunner I was working on and found a multitude of problems. Most I fixed, but I'm thinking that I'll be making more trips to see the 90' LT-250/4WD. Age and needing regular attention is the reason. The owner, NOT being mechanically inclined, adds into the equation.
      So, I deliver it and was offered, as payment, a 95' LT-250/4WD, with paper. It didn't run and had been sitting outside for last 12+ months. It was (basically) all there. This happened Saturday and this "Barn Find" came home to live out it's final years (I suspect).

Today I finally found time to look at her. Not a pretty sight. Rough life, many hrs....... MANY! Only 2399mi, but the speedo is disco'd. I just want to know if this will be worth pursuing. First things first, a really good cleaning. I hate working on dirty vehicles.

The battery actually took and held a charge! The carb was pulled, cleaned and the tank drained. Found a broken orange wire, dangling loose, near the carb. It was hot when the key was on and ended up connecting to a 10A fuse block. Well, I wonder why it didn't run???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! 
      Carb back on, fresh non-eth fuel, had to remove the air filter for this test (needs replacement), sprayed a little ether..... hit the starter, fired and died. Third time's a charm, she runs. I'll be going thru things as I can and questions will follow, in this thread.

WOOHOO!!!
    • By bradleyheathhays
      I bought a 2011 Crown Vic with 300k miles 12 mos ago and I'm wondering how to approach servicing the timing belt. I know very little of it's past maintenance records other than what I've done with it this past year. Basically I'm wondering if I should go ahead and attempt to replace it now, or wait til something starts to go wrong. I don't know how timing belts typically go bad...if they just break or start to stretch or what. If this is an interference engine I'm imagining a fairly bad event so I'd like to get educated and be pro active about it.

Second...Scotty Kilmer teaches that the worst wear an engine sees after changing the oil is before the oil gets pumped back into the filter and then into the engine components during the first engine restart. But he says if you disable the ignition spark somehow when cranking for the first time again, the lack of combustion in the cylinders helps with reducing this kind of wear quite a bit. I don't have an owner's manual and I'm not sure what fuse to pull to disable combustion ignition, or if removing a fuse would be the best way to do this. Any opinions on how this should be done?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By dragchute
      Hi everyone, I've only ridden 3 times, broke my right ankle third time out. No i didn't put my foot down. But when i get back out i want to have a good pair of riding boots... any suggestions?
    • By dirtjunkie85
      Hey guys I have wore out another pair of boots Alpinestars and its time to buy a new pair but am thinking of trying something diffrent any recomendations?
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      I'm looking for some shoes to wear while riding. I've been just wearing DC's and want something more for actual riding. Can't wear riding boots in the Rhino though, hard to push the gas and break! I know they have short boots for guys, but, what about gals? Any ideas of what I can get or where to look?
      thanks!
    • By QuadMagazine
      Your riding boots are likely among the most expensive pieces of gear you own...
      More...
    • By QuadMagazine
      Your riding boots are likely among the most expensive pieces of gear you own...
      More...