Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

chrisok1

Fuel System on 2008 TRX420 TM7

Hi all,

I already put up this post in the Honda forum before I found this one. Maybe the members here can help me. Just looking for a little help with the fuel system on last years TRX420. I'm servicing one at the moment but have never dealt with this type of fuel system before as the market for new quads isn't huge in Ireland. I assume from looking at it that it's a Keihin injection/electronic carburettor system and I was wondering where I could get some information on servicing/maintaining the carb/injector. Also I'm trying to find out if the fuel system has some sort of filter fitted? I was thinking a filter may be located in the cannister in front of the fuel tank?? Really not sure and don't want to dive in just in case. Honda Ireland are not being overly helpful so any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks very much for the help. I was looking for a site like that where i could get parts diagrams. Thats perfect, thanks again

Thanks very much for the help. I was looking for a site like that where i could get parts diagrams. Thats perfect, thanks again

Glad to help.