chrisok1

Fuel System on 2008 TRX420 TM7

Hi all,

I already put up this post in the Honda forum before I found this one. Maybe the members here can help me. Just looking for a little help with the fuel system on last years TRX420. I'm servicing one at the moment but have never dealt with this type of fuel system before as the market for new quads isn't huge in Ireland. I assume from looking at it that it's a Keihin injection/electronic carburettor system and I was wondering where I could get some information on servicing/maintaining the carb/injector. Also I'm trying to find out if the fuel system has some sort of filter fitted? I was thinking a filter may be located in the cannister in front of the fuel tank?? Really not sure and don't want to dive in just in case. Honda Ireland are not being overly helpful so any help would be greatly appreciated..

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Thanks very much for the help. I was looking for a site like that where i could get parts diagrams. Thats perfect, thanks again

Thanks very much for the help. I was looking for a site like that where i could get parts diagrams. Thats perfect, thanks again

Glad to help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By greatwhite
      I looked through many of the threads and could find it was wondering if anyone could post a link to a PDF Service Manual 2008 Kodiak 450.
      I found one for 2005 but I am sure there are differences.
      Thanks all
    • By Jesper
      Hi guys
      Does anyone have a link to a service manual for the 2008 KingQuad fs 400 4x4.
      I would be very happy to get my hands on a file
      Thanks. :-)
    • By gyminis
      HELP, i have a 2009 yamaha grizzly 700 yfm7fgpy special edition with a defective fuel pump and am wanting to know how to test it to know if it is defective or not
    • By frankmako
      My 2005 Arctic Cat 500 started leaking fuel from the top right hand side of the carb. It looks and feels that the fuel is coming from under the throttle cable housing area just above the primer pump. I have not had time to take carb off. Has anyone had a leak on this side and area of their carb?
    • By bucklove
      2008 JIANSHE JS250 ATV-8 SPORT 5SPEED WITH REVERSE... where can I get parts for this??? Everything seems to be heavy duty quality... 525 chain Fast Ace gas charged adjustable shocks front n rear...Yamaha aluminium rims...it's a Yamaha Raptor copy with the exception of the front like (that looks similar to a Roketa front light)