quadcrazy

What do you think?

4 posts in this topic

my cousin has one of the 300's. it is very narrow and rides like a log wagon. reminds me of a go cart with a little more suspension. motor wise smooth running, starts easy, and changes gears smoothly. very enrty level

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I bought my 3 yr old the little 50CC a yr ago....That thing Ran Flawlessly and he put it to the Test....He probably had at least 100 hrs on that thing....When camping he would ride it for 4-6 hrs straight...Only stopping for gas...the battery never gave out and the Starter still worked..It always fired up first try....I never had a Worry in my mind with that thing...My Sister bought a 150 for my niece....WHAT A POS!!!!!! So yeah,,,,I had no problems with the 50cc.model...:biggrin::wacko::wink:

I sold it a few months back and bought him the New 06TRX 90:bowl:

When Kazuma first came out they were the talk of the chinese imports. Now they haven't change anything on the atvs. Some other brands have pasted them and made some good upgrades. They have made softer shocks, lower seat hight to make them more stable. The 50 however is a bullet proof starter quad, and the price is pretty good.