Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for my Labrador

Retriever and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned and was that why I was in the hospital.

I said no.....I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door.

Guest Fox300exchic

lol Thats great!! 24.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By scotty2hotty01
      i have a older honda 350 cc quad that seems to start and other days will not.spark seems to be gone and there when it does run.I checked newer coil odd a older yet Honda but no help and idea I going to find the serial number as forget the year but believe around 1995 to 1997 year besides that great quad but cant run it so great this way  and need it for chores around the acreage. Any help would be great. Ive check all fuses as well as the fusable ling which was fine until I screwed with it now need to buy another as have it wired not so safe.I handy but now have copd which takes away the brain power some.Any help would sure be appreciated 
    • By mmmPUDDIN
      I've had this machine for 2ish years, has ran great up until winter. Sometime during then, I managed to break the exhaust right before the muffler. The summer before it had a hard time idling, but we fixed it by cleaning the carb, and messing with idle. Near the end of last year, the only way for it to fire was the have full choke, and full throttle, and the engine bogged down and you had to keep on throttle for 25mins. Over winter, the throttle had dislocated, and I got it back in place. We got it running, and all was good. Spring came along, and now it doesn't start at all. A fluid is coming out of the exhaust, and I'm told it could be water from over winter. I checked the airbox, and the air filter isn't for this quad, it also is barely sucking air. There appears to be little to no compression, based on this. I'm pretty sure the engine is flooded, as the spark plug produces a spark, but is oxidized. I don't know how the previous owner treated it, or when it's last oil change was. A bolt on the engine has either oil or gas seeping through it,abd was loose. I tightened it and it consisted. The engine is basically positioned in the rear, and it needs a good clean, I don't have a pressure washer, so I can get the built on dirt off. any recommendations on how to get the beast started again?
    • By Kevin Ciccone
      Hey, how's it going?
      I'm a new member looking to get some advice before I go to check out a '14 Sportsman 800.  I wanted to get input from you guys that have experience with Polaris machines. I've been riding my whole life, dirt bikes and atvs... Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, but never Polaris.  I'm looking for advice on what I should be looking for, any common issues, really any general advice.  I couldn't find many reviews of the Sportsman 800 online, so and general reviews on quality/reliability would be great too.
      A little info on the machine. 
      -2014 800 EFI
      -640 miles, 77hrs.
      -Winch
      -Asking price is $5500
      Couple add ons: (nothing major) 
      -Aftermarket wheels with Maxxis tires
      -Front and rear brush bumpers
      -LED lights
      Probably going to see it in the next couple days. I'll make sure to check out all the basics... Fluids, front end, tires, suspension etc.  Plus anything else you guys recommend.
      Thanks for any advice on advance! 
    • By Derick Joel Smith Trimmings
      Buying a Baja 250 tomorrow for 600 bucks, needs nothing but a wheel bearing, i already know Baja is an off brand crappier. Manufacturer, but does anyone have any tips or knowledge of these bikes? 
    • By Denver Cumpston
      Have a Yamaha 550 grizzly kids dumped gas in that had water in it stopped running, siphoned it out added new gas and dry gas in but still wont fire 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      Yesterday I was buying a 2 large bags of Purina dog
      chow at Wal-Mart, for
      my dogs Winston, Chief, Gus, and Maximus. I was
      about to check out when a
      woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
      What did she think, that I had an elephant?
      Since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told
      her that no, I didn't have
      a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet
      again, although I probably
      shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last
      time. On the bright side
      though, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an
      intensive care ward with
      tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IVs
      in both arms.
      I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet
      and that the way that it
      works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets
      and simply eat one or two
      every time you feel hungry and that the food is
      nutritionally complete so
      I was going to try it again. (I have to mention
      here that practically everyone in
      the line was enthralled with my story by now.)
      Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive
      care because the dog food
      had poisoned me. I told her no; I had stopped in
      the middle of the
      parking lot to lick my butt and a car hit me.
      I thought the guy behind her was going to have a
      heart attack, he was
      laughing so hard!
      WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.