danny8929

looking for info

I have a 200 polaris 400 explorer. The problem I am having is that I have just rebuilt my carberator and the atv is starting and not letting me engage in forward or reverse. When I do this it stalls on me every time. Anyoe have any suggestions out there?:skeptic::mad::realmad::aargh::confused:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

check ur idle it might be set to high... welcome to quadcrazy

Edited by outlander560

One of my kids wheelers a couple years ago had a simular problem. It turned out to be a saftey relay in the brake. Assuming you have to have the brake applied when shifting. Hopefully it's that simple.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By crysec
      Hi guys, i need some help from the pros out there!! 2 rookies in here!!, my son insist in getting a quad because one of his friends got one , so thinking on that and considering our low budget we went to a junk yard, and found what it seems to be a polaris, after connecting a few wires and adding the proper liquids, we got the little quad running, but we still need to buy some parts and tires, and theres where i need some help, we took this number from a front little plate : RF3KA09C73T073189, and this other from the transmission :AR07073189, we do some research but nothing came up, all the sites that gave support to check on vins are down, we would really appreciate if you give us your time and knowledge to get this solve, thanks
      Louis & Kev :cute:
    • By julz1981
      My friend Was welding a different stop brake light on my falcon 250. And he welded my vin plate in half burning more than half of the digits. How can i get those again??I did find the engine serial numbers,but when I looked it up search came up as nothing,,Im new to quads but learning fast,I just need pictures of all cooling hoses go,including all the extra hoses that cover the Kazuma Falcon 250.Info on the differential would be nice,A good and affordable site to order parts from.etc, Mods of any kind. im off for a month and want to tackle this project for my 2 boys. Any hard to find info would be highly appreciated. Thanks in ahead to everyone .
    • By Jeremyv
      I just bought a 97 big bear 350 2×4 for the family to ride.. it's smokes real bad on start up and ride, the guy I bought it from said it just needs rings.. should I go ahead and replace the piston, rings, and hone and bore it if it hasent already been done? And where can I find the parts for a good price??? Also should I let my kids ride it the way it is, will it trash it out if they do??? Any info and options is helpful and welcomed, so please c him in!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!
    • By Dustin83
      I just got an 2006 Suzuki ltz 400. New to sports bikes I just found the oil tank. I noticed that the oil level was at the bottom hash mark of the dipstick. I wanted to make sure that the oil fill level should be at the top of the hash mark. Please correct me if I am wrong. I didn't get a manual with the quad so Im not sure of the correct oil levels or the amount of oil after an oil change.
    • By perry2010-2013
      okay i have a yamaha warrior 350 not sure what year. i need to know if one of the electrical relays under left fender will keep it from have power through the whole harness? i have power no where except one side of solenoid plz help!!! rewired it myself everything i started from bare frame. i dont understand the only thing that see thats missin is one relay. the only way i get power in harness if i take a jump wire from the solenoid to ignition wire, it turns over but want fire that way if i unhook it i get nothing!!!!!!