Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

landmanAL

'tween B'ham & Atlanta riders

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 4tracker
      Got some great areas, up north here, in my state, that I'v found/stumbled up on, around there, over the years, exploring on my own, since 86, that I'm willing to share with anyone interested, even if you've ridden there before, and might have overlooked some of the best, rugged hill climbs, and heavily wooded trail cliffs, steep hill climb adventures in the state, hidden just out of site/view! The main reason for my many trips there, was to explore for these hidden gems, and the overwhelming excitement, after coming across them, where if someone had shown these areas to me, it wouldn't have had the same thrill/excitement as finding them on my own! 
      For just $2000 I can show you and your friends these same wonderful area too....just kidding....no charge lol free to anyone willing to take the challenge, not for everyone, or your occasional passive/cautious trackers! Definitely need a larger motor, grunt machine or UTV with plenty of ground clearance, where I barely make it through some times, with my 750, 4x4 w/ 12'' ground clearance! 
      Get with me for more info, and lets plan a trip as soon as weather improves.
      Thanks, Steve
    • By RogueMX
      New to the site and I'm looking for some places to (LEGALLY) ride. I know a few places not too far from me but getting caught and over 1k in fines and criminal trespassing charges isn't on the top of my list. 
    • By ATVNetwork
      ride Situated in the Glen Canyon National Recreational Area on the sandy banks of Lake Powell, Lone Rock is a water and off-road recreationalist’s dream camping spot!
      Lone Rock Primitive Camping provides off-road riding and water recreational opportunities on the banks of Lake Powell in the Glen Canyon National Recreational Area. View the full article
    • By quadmaniac
      First poster in this forum! 😁 I don't know much about Hisun ATVs, so I went to their web page to check them out. Looks like  good line up from 110 CC to 1000 CC.
      ABOUT US
      Hisun Motor Corporation might not be the most familiar name in Powersports, but there’s a good chance you’ve already enjoyed one of our many UTV’s or ATV’s. For years, Hisun Motors has provided products for some of the biggest names in UTV and ATV markets. In fact, Hisun Motors Corp USA consistently ranks among the largest providers of UTV’s in the United States and Canada year after year.
      Hisun Motors Corp USA is far more than an importer; more than a name behind a faceless manufacturer. We are the wholly owned subsidiary of a manufacturer with the power of a 7,100,000 square foot factory backing every product. Our sophisticated production facility builds products designed by a team of US based experts and built from the ground up with direct feedback from you the customer.
      Final assembly of Hisun products is completed right here in the USA by a team of expert craftsmen skilled at making sure your ride is perfect. Our massive Dallas, Texas facility houses, parts, customer service, and multiple assembly areas. In fact, call us today, we’d love to talk to you about our products and how we support some of best machines traveling the trails and back roads of the USA.

AXIS 110
      STARTING AT: $2,099
      FORGE 110
      STARTING AT: $2,199
      FORGE 250
      STARTING AT: $4,399
      FORGE 400
      STARTING AT: $4,999
      TACTIC 450 2-UP
      STARTING AT: $5,999
      TACTIC 550 2-UP
      STARTING AT: $6,699
      TACTIC 750 2-UP
      STARTING AT: $7,599
      FORGE 500/700
      STARTING AT: $5,999 / $6,999 ENGINE OPTIONS: 500/700
      TACTIC 800
      STARTING AT: $8,499
      TACTIC 1000
      STARTING AT: $9,999
    • By ATVNetwork
      ride Where to ride ATVs and UTVs
      Utah is one of the best states for riding ATVs and UTVs and Sand Hollow State park OHV Area is one of the best OHV riding areas in Utah. View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By MadMan
      Hello everybody, I need some advice on buying my next utility ATV 4x4. Ive narrowed it down to Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Polaris, or Can Am. Im wanting something with a 500-850 motor. I def do not want a 1000. They just seem too big and heavy. I am 6ft-5in tall and medium build. I currently drive a 1998 Yamaha Big Bear 4x2 350 and its simply too small for my body size. I also own a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4 which fits me quite nice and has a comfortable large seat. My wife loves driving the Popo since its automatic, so I get stuck driving the Yamaha if she tags along for ride since its semi auto shift. Id like to trade up the Big Bear for a larger, reliable, capable, trail and mud machine. I must have 4 wheel drive and IRS. I like the reliability of Yamaha, but I must admit my Popo rides quite smooth. I just really dislike the Polaris CVT belt noise and the lag time it requires to move atv after u punch the throttle. I havent tested the new 2013 or 2013 popo sportsman to compare. Im not into extreme mudding, but my friends and I do snorkel our quads and drive thru deep water on occasion. So I would like an ATV that is water friendly, if there is such a thing. LOL! Ive pondered a can am xmr 650 but am worried the can am might be expensive to maintain or repair. I really like the look of the AC Mud Pro, but I have no problem modifying a base model to suit my needs. Whatever bike I buy MUST be large in frame size. I dont need gobs of power but I prefer a larger frame size. My Big bear and my buddys Honda Rancher are just too small. My butt actually hits the rear rack when I ride if I sit bk too far. Please share your thoughts, good or bad. I am not brand loyal, I just want a well made, larger frame bike for trails and some mud.
      Thanks!
    • By trev0006
      NYC Riders Attack Toyota Prius

NYC Riders Attack Toyota Prius
      and
      Funny Motorcycle Pictures Oct 2 - 2013

Funny Motorcycle Pictures Oct 2 - 2013
    • By armd1
      Marion County Speedway
      7197 NW Gainesville Rd.
      Ocala FL 34475
      MCS Home Page
      352-812-3922

RACE SCHEDULE LOCATED BELOW VIDEO'S !!!!

TT race videos
      [ame=
      ]TT race #1"] "]TT race #1[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #2"] "]TT race #2[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #3"] "]TT race #3[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #4"] "]TT race #4[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #5"] "]TT race #5[/ame]Flat Track videos
      [ame=
      ]FT race #1"] "]FT race #1[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #2"] "]FT race #2[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #3"] "]FT race #3[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #4"] "]FT race #4[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #5"] "]FT race #5[/ame] 2012 Fall - Winter
      TT- Flat Track schedule
      Saturday/ Oct. 27th
      MCS TT Racing
      Gates Open @2 / Practice @5 /Racing @7pm
      Admission $10/ under 6 free
      Saturday/ Nov. 3rd
      SDTA Flat Track & TT racing
      Saturday/ Nov. 10th
      MCS TT Racing
      Saturday/ Nov. 24thMCS TT Racing
      Saturday/ Dec. 1st
      SDTA Flat Track & TT racing
      Times To Be Determined
      Southern Dirt TrackAssociation Banquet !!!!!!!

• By gixxerdk
      New here with a 07 big bear 250!!
      Cheers