crprestridge

which cdi is best?

Big Gun Rev box is a good one, the technology between all of them are the same. Most of them are the same piece with different stickers on it.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Dyna programmable. I've heard a lot of bad things about the black rev boxes made my Procom (the ones every company puts their own sticker on).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gadget44
      new racing cdi trz50 wiring for predator 90
      cdi has a green and yellow wire going to a 2 pin plug
      and has a red a black and blue with bullet connectors what wires go were on the the ate wiring harness
      and how would i wire if i want to bypass the atv harness
    • By Fireuzercut1
      I have a 08 TGB Outback 425 had it running yesterday went back to start it later didn't start checked and no spark went over all wires and connections can't find problem the atv has all good fuses need help.
    • By kvf700
      I may be faced with buying a new ignitor for my '04 Prairie 700. I'm considering going the aftermarket route since they offer performance enhancements along with being a fraction in cost compared to a factory replacement.
      Guess that leads to my question, which manufacturers produce the best part? I see glowing reviews for Dynatek but there are also a few complaints about issues out of the box. A good thing, it seems Dynatek is willing to work with the customers on resolving problems.
      If anyone here has experience with them or others, good or bad I'd like to hear it.
    • By shadowman1118
      New aftermarket CDI that has been tested for sale! Had I been to this site first, would not have gotten wrong part! My loss is you gain! It is on ebay starting at 99 cents! eBay item number:
      Happy Riding!!
    • By perry2010-2013
      I am looking for a cdi box 1988 yamaha warrior 350 xu. I need one badly thanks if u have one for a decent price.