turtlebirdblu

Trailer stolen from Mt Aetna

6 posts in this topic

Anyone with any info on who is in charge of security camera at Mt. Aetna..hitme up..My husband and the kids went there today. Someone stole our trailer and my kids clothes, leaving nothing to wear home and no way to get machines home. They were "kind" enough to leave the tie-down straps... Was told there was a camera on lot where you park. Any info would be greatly appreciated...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

That is just horrible, I had my trailer stolen from in front of my house. Hope you get some justice. Oh, welcome to the site, if there is anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask.

Spoke with the owner of the property. He stated he wanted the word spread that is it not o.k. to park on the graded area at bottom to right of Cummings Cove neighborhood. All of you pass it along please. He also stated he would help locate the vehicle who left with out trailer. He was a very nice man.

Spoke with the owner of the property. He stated he wanted the word spread that is it not o.k. to park on the graded area at bottom to right of Cummings Cove neighborhood. All of you pass it along please. He also stated he would help locate the vehicle who left with out trailer. He was a very nice man.

That's good to hear. That really sucks that people would just go and steal your trailer. No morales whatsoever.

Yes.. Check out the picture I posted!! Anyone in Chattanooga Tennessee are recognizes this vehicle send me a message!!! Thanks for any help!!!!