Quantcast

Palmer's Farms Mud Bash *4-04-09*

I do show up more than I log in but I keep forgetting my password for this site, and to lazy to make a new password. :laugh::aargh:

Anyways....

Well it's that time again. Time for the Palmer's Mud Bash again.

It's the biggest turn out yet. After the end of the day we counted over 800 people showed up on Saturday. I forgot what radio station was there this time but it was better than the last time.

I'll try to take a picture of the new staff shirt's but dad's, and mine are completey muddy lol...

I had to work at the enterance all day mostly, and only had time for a lunch break, and get my atv alittle muddy this time. I didn't really want to get it really muddy or break it. Because we just payed $800 to get it running. So I don't got a worthy picture of it in the mud this time. Because I want to kept it running for the other 3 event's coming up.

Not bad day even tho I didn't drive the ATV much. I drove the Gator more than my ATV... (X.x)

Left the house around 5:30AM got to town about 7:00-ish AM. Ate at Mc Donald's before we had to drive another 15minutes of backroads to get there. Somehow we were STILL the first people there, and the last people to leave again.

But anyways got there, unloaded the atv. Then Johney (are cousin/owner running the mudbash) showed us around, and took us to all the new spots they added to the place. Then people started showing up at 10am, and was packed ever since 5pm. Had to start kicking people out at 6pm, and almost had everyone out by 6:30-6:45pm. Then the fun part... (Trash duty) sigh...

No big wreck's this year but 1 good size fight.

Couldn't get no good pictures this time because I was so busy. But here's some I took while driving the gator around. But are photographer should have some good pictures. But I can't get them till the next mud run in June.

cid0404092422.jpg

cid0404093422.jpg

cid0404094122.jpg

Look at all those people just to jump into the mud, and get a football for a $400 car radio.:laugh:

cid0404094123.jpg

cid0404094127.jpg

cid0404094232.jpg

cid0404094427w.jpg

cid0404094490.jpg

cid0404094492.jpg

cid0404094827.jpg

Woohoo Trash Duty.... (-.-)

cid0404094422.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I couldnt reply sooner been busy. But ya I'm going there june 13th. I have to work at the front gates again. But 1 thing that bugs me. I never marked a (A4) on your window. I been at the front gate all day besides 2 breaks, and never seen a suburban. Do you got a picture of it? Then I might remember it.

Also what time did you show up? Because I might of been on break driving the atv around.

:yes::huh:

time about hour half after gates opened a girl took my money

Ya it maybe was my cousin. (if it was the mini skirt 1.)

But now I remember that suburban. I guess I did mark it because I was the first person there marking the trucks when the gates open. I remember I marked that silver dodge next to yours in 1 of the pictures because I had a hard time getting up on the trailer to mark it LoL.:laugh:

I'm just surprise someone from that mud run is on this site :huh:

Ya it maybe was my cousin. (if it was the mini skirt 1.)

But now I remember that suburban. I guess I did mark it because I was the first person there marking the trucks when the gates open. I remember I marked that silver dodge next to yours in 1 of the pictures because I had a hard time getting up on the trailer to mark it LoL.:laugh:

I'm just surprise someone from that mud run is on this site :huh:

that grey dodge I was behind them they are my neighbors they have begged me to go for a year... we are putting together (or repairing) about 5 more trucks... for the next one.. also plan on bringing out some more guys with there 4 wheelers... I think you will have a bigger crowd in june...:yes: plus going to bring my 4 wheelers

also plan on bringing out some more guys with there 4 wheelers... I think you will have a bigger crowd in june... plus going to bring my 4 wheelers

Well we was really trying to cut down on the 4wheelers because these kids just dont listen. (Even tho 4wheelers was mostly the profit of paying off the radio station). They wasnt listening for speeding thru the main road, cutting thru the front gates (when trucks are coming the other way), speeding thru the parking lots, poping wheelies in front of people, popping wheelies in the car parking lot (at full speed). So there might be a new rule for 4wheeler riders for June. So just a warning if something happens if there is (no 4wheeler allow rule) But I don't see that happening with johney. Even tho they did all this stuff..

Edit i forgot to do this till now. The staff shirts me, and my dad got.

cid0423094657.jpg

cid0423094827.jpg

Edited by DJLime

yeah a few of them need to settle down... guess you may have to do the ol one warning your out!...I like have one there cause I'm to lazy to walk back to the other truck.. just give me a heads up on the new 4 wheeler rule (if there is one ) I was trying to get some more kids to come with me

hey I do have a question I've got a buddy that does weddings/sports/nature pics (has the fancy camera and stuff) do you think your uncle will care if he comes by on the 13th? we would get pics back a lot sooner... your uncle live in that house right ... I use to work down the road at henschel...

hey I do have a question I've got a buddy that does weddings/sports/nature pics (has the fancy camera and stuff) do you think your uncle will care if he comes by on the 13th? we would get pics back a lot sooner... your uncle live in that house right ... I use to work down the road at henschel...

It would be alright if he took them. But he doesn't live in that white farm house next to the road anymore. (He gave that to his step-son). He lives in that trailer next to that bull or cow shed (forgot if he had a bull or a cow). Or lets say that trailer to your right when you pay at the front gates. (That new-ish trailer.)

• 1 month later...

Yes it is! 2 more weeks! and we are locked and loaded to plow thru that mud!. I might try my luck with the biggest hole there for giggles.. I think I might be pushing it this year :aargh::laugh:

How was that bad storm near your house about 2 weeks ago? Because me, and my dad was there on saturday to help them clean up the trees there at johneys, and tree's we everywhere! Trees were all on the side of the roads going there, trees were ripped out of the ground, barns were down, parts of homes were destoryed.

Like a freaking hurricane hit, and were in the middle of US!:aargh:

Also wanted to bring this to you. I heard on saturday. There will be ATV's, and Trucks. But for clothes we got hats to sell now! I heard $10 a piece. Not bad camo hat with their name on it. To bad the lighting in the kitchen was a bit bright.

cid061094227.jpg

cid061094827n.jpg

lets see my barn has no roof my small shed has the doors tore up one shed is just gone... 90% of my woods is gone roof on house is pulled up... my pulling suburban(little one) got smashed.. my neighbores roof was in my yard in 3 differnt places took me 9 days to get power... neihbor 14 days ...but nobody was hurt the main thing... I am sooooooooooo ready for this mud bash..... try this link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3181829

Edited by smurfblue3

Well few hours left. Man.. Have to get up at 6am then drive for about over hour to perryville exit. Eat at Mcdonald's there then another 20-30mins of backroads to there... Sigh...:aargh:

Hope to get there about 8am. Forgot what time do we open to let people in tho. :confused:

Looks FUN AS HECK!!!!!!!!!!! I love me some mud!

It sucks sometimes... you get mud in the weirdest places on that rhino.:mad:

Guys, I literally have to take BUCKETS of mud across the street and dump them into the field. She packs the bumper FULL, the skid plates...you can only imagine.

That's my girl.