Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Starting on rebuilding for GNCC/harescramble setup.

BEFORE

114_1039.jpg

Got My WICKed a-ARMS.

l_bad760fe6d2d48419b11dc96dc2431bc.jpg

more pics....

114_1090.jpg

114_1091.jpg

114_1092.jpg

working on an airbox for this filter setup....

100_1099.jpg

100_1098.jpg

100_1097.jpg

Other Parts....

100_1101.jpg

100_1100.jpg

114_1093.jpg

114_1095.jpg

Stripped...

114_1094.jpg

Edited by realFReEK

Man its gona look and ride awsome when you are done and i love hose arms i had a set of wicked arms on my raptor and loved them but i will tell you they won't take slam down doing a wheelie doing about 50 through a field (like a dumbass) bend my upper arm and tierod and snaped the lower balljoint lol!!!!!!! anyway if you would tel me what you like and dislike about your outlaw because it is at the top of my list for my next quad

Nice!! Hey RelaFreak are you really that old? 79 and doing all of this?..

Man its gona look and ride awsome when you are done and i love hose arms i had a set of wicked arms on my raptor and loved them but i will tell you they won't take slam down doing a wheelie doing about 50 through a field (like a dumbass) bend my upper arm and tierod and snaped the lower balljoint lol!!!!!!! anyway if you would tel me what you like and dislike about your outlaw because it is at the top of my list for my next quad

Thanks! I love the Outlaw. No real dislikes. But the front wheel bearings wear out pretty quick.

Nice!! Hey RelaFreak are you really that old? 79 and doing all of this?..

79 and counting.... no not really just havnt changed my info.

Edited by realFReEK

I moved this thread into the project room.

Those a-arms are badass, looks like that is going to be a killer ride when you are done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Rebuilding 2002 Suzuki Quad Master 50 2-stroke

Hey everyone,been dealing with quads since I was a kid,now I have a son who loves my raptor 700 and had gotten him an electric power wheel quad but it didn’t cut it for him.so for his birthday “xmas eve” I picked up a used 2002 quadmaster 50 for 500 bucks. It started and moved but needed work.. got it home drove it for a few feet and it started bogging down and would shut off. so I stripped quad down to the frame cleaned it up as best I could without removing motor from frame. replaced top end new head piston rings etc cheap kit off eBay along with carb that will be here today.the filter that was on carb was degraded and soaked with gas. Also new cylinder doesn’t have vacuum line so how do I block that off without getting new petcock valve? tightened chain. guy said quad doesn’t take oil as it’s a closed case right then I knew the guy knew nothing about the machine. So I changed oil,was black and thick and just nasty like sludge. suspension in rear seems good but the fronts are very stiff,any way to adjust these or should I get a new set? also upon stripping everything down I noticed the exhaust restrictor was gone so without that do I need to update jets in new carb,old carb has original jets?? and also I’m new to cvt tranny so how would I know if it’s bad etc? sorry for all the questions just want to make this thing safe for my 5 year old knucklehead. added some photos of my current progress didn’t take any inbetween cleaning everything though    please any info will be appreciated. i haven’t rebuilt a quad since 1999 when I had my blaster and my buddies had other 2 strokes I was the mechanic with no knowledge but always seemed to get things right!! also if you notice the old head looked chipped and damaged and I’m wondering if those chips made it into motor how would I go about finding them?i would think by now they would be chewed up? I did not strain oil that I drained but might do that later when the kids are sleeping and I have time to check it without kiddo seeing!

By Jhyman1984, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1999 KLF220A - Parts search

As I am new to the world of Kawasaki ATV's, I was wondering if anyone could make a few recommendations where I can find some parts. For sure I will need 4 tires, a wiring harness, an ignition switch, a battery, maybe a carb, the little hose from air box to carb,  the front cover above the main fenders (cowl cover?) and of course the standard spark plugs and filters. Oh and URRRGGGHH on this, a whole bunch of nuts bolts and screws. The arsehat that removed various panels, lost most of the screws and bolts.  For an OCD'er like me that drives me bonkers. Thanks for any help. Oh and yes I am trying the search tool, though it seems to not be forum specific? However, I also need post counts that are not spam. Max

By SirMaxwell, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 6 replies
    • Best/ Cheapest site/ place to get parts

I live in north Phoenix, Arizona. I just recently got a 1987 moto 4, YFM350ERT. Where would be a cheap place or website to get parts? I know I will need a few things. I'm looking into finding a manual for it so I can get right stuff but that seems to be difficult. thanks

By William Waterworth, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 7 replies
    • 1994 Yamaha big bear 350 Starting Issues

I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.

By Scoopeddad, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 14 replies
    • Quadzilla starting issue

Hi I have a 2008 quadzilla 320e ,engine is sound but takes a lot of starting when left a day or so turns over well misfires ,change plug and starts straight up and will run fine and restart at the touch of the button anyone point me in right direction where to look  thanks

By Gary Patch, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 4 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By RoxanneRoseReid
      Need a polaris manual for a 1994 2 stroke 2/4x4 quad free. can you please post a link I can click on Thank you. Roxanne
    • By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By warkcol
      I am having an issue where it sounds like the gears are slipping if I hit the throttle really hard and also after letting off when the engine brake is applied. Also, the drive train that goes to the front also rides again the gear shift box. I will attach pictures and a video here shortly.
      Thanks in advance!
      [ame]
      [/ame]https://postimg.org/image/cdlu6fza9/
    • By Beb1041
      Looking for a download of a manual