Quantcast

This is the Spartan Racing team, we ride the dunes in Oregon including Florence, Winchester Bay, Coos Bay, Sand Lake, and the Christmas valley Sand dunes. We make many trips a year, and film all of our riding fun. Our videos are posted on You Tube at YouTube - SpartanRacing43's Channel Check them out and tell us what you think, be honest if you don't like um let us know and any advice on how to improve them is greatly appreciated. We are always looking for more people to go riding with and are planning trips almost every weekend. We are also part of Local Heroes North West and you can check out the website at Localheroesnw.com

~Spartan Racing

Cool Vids:yes: Will you be at Dunefest??? If so come and hunt me down....Im not sure which events Ill be working so just stop any Sand Wizard and ask them where Im at...:wink::laugh:

BTW....come check us out....

Untitled Document

For some reason the site for dunefest is down right now.....but check it....

www.dunefest.com

Hope to see ya around.....

Yes we will be at Dune Fest we go every year, are you part of the Sand Wizards i have seen all of their videos, They also have a nice weebsite, We are planning on making a video of dune fest this year, just a little trailer like our other stuff, w are good friends with the owners of Discovery Point, so we will be staying there for most of dune fest. I'll keep an eye out for ya, we should have another video on you tube next week, just having some technical difficulties with the video editor, but it should be 10 times better than any of our others, its all in HD 1080p, with bigger jumps and more action!

Very nice,,,,!!!!!!!!! I look forward to meeting you guys.....Yes,,,,I am a Sand Wizard....We will be working several of the events....Be camped over in the First parking lot to the Right....Right before the first Day Use area....

Beertp said he seen you guys last yr. at the molalla buckeroo and you guys Rocked it:yes:

Discovery Pt. is a nice place to camp....The wife loves the Full Hook ups.....LOL!!!! You camping or stayin in one of those condos???? I would love to check one of those out one of these trips.....

Cant wait to see the HD vids......:yes:

Mollala buckeroo? don't think that was us..lol Ya we will be staying in the condos at win bay, it should be a great time, we are heading over to St. Anthony's Idaho the 22nd of this month going to stay for a week, it shuold be great time and we should get some great footage for another one of our films, we are hoping to get enough footage to put together a small film...in a year or two how ever long it takes. But ya i look forward to meeting and riding with you too. I'll let you know if we have any more riding plans before dune fest.