BuckBilly

Where you like to ride and what riding does for you?

I like to ride in wooded and grassy areas.:biggrin: It takes my mind off the everyday routines and helps me deal with my father's cancer. Also gives me a reason to get involved with forums like this one.:wink::spinny:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I'm sorry to hear about your father's cancer...

I like to ride wooded areas also, mountain trails, rocky terrain. I mostly trails that are under power lines for miles. Most of my riding has been wooded, New England terrain. I like to ride because I find it relaxing. I also like to ride in the snow!

Here's a few pics:

1864.jpg

1863.jpg

44.jpg

More in my Gallery

When I was growing up I was ALWAYS outside and

being in the Midwest and living on a lake Fishing,Hunting ect.

But the feeling of power and hanging out with the buds

was the best:cool:

As long as I can ride I'm Happy :biggrin:

Thoughts on some of the places I've rode

Arizona:Not A bad ride yet and will take up the rest of

My life to finish

Colorado:Just something Magic about this place I was around the

Grand Lake area Most Excellent

Iowa:Hey I have Buddies there but in the fall Un-Corn Planting

Can be real fun

Wisconsin:Mostly in the NW part of the State,Best Markred trails

I ever rode on.One Hint if your riding around Hurley

The town is full of Gentleman's Clubs stay on the trail

It's Much Cheeper

Michigan:All that I have Riden has been in the U/P if you really

like this sport this place is A once in a lifetime Adventure

Bergland to Copper Harbor is the ticket here

Minnesota:My 1st pick would be the Iron Range OHV Recreation Area

This area was mined until 1981 and contains iron ore pits, ore stockpiles and

tailings basins and anything along the North Shore up the Gunflint trail

Canada:Southern Ontario along the Minnesota Border not much really to look at

But the amout of wildlife you will see is well worth the trip

The hint here is to bring an Ultra-Lite Fishing pole

I like to ride in the Catskils in NY around Amsterdam area where there are a bunch of trails. I enjoy riding trails through wooded areas, maybe a scenic area, or a valley on occassion.

I'm pretty much open to any type of riding. I ride mostly wooded areas also. What I would like to do is ride out in the west...dessert.

I'm pretty much open to any type of riding. I ride mostly wooded areas also. What I would like to do is ride out in the west...dessert.

I'll leave the light on for ya :yes:

I am like CRAZYQuad I ride mostly wooded areas. We have so tracks and some open areas too. I want to ride the dunes really bad. I am trying to get a trip to OK's dunes.

Where i ride: I ride everything from woods to gravel pits, winter out on the lakes, and down dirt roads..

The reason I ride: The reason i ride is for the Rush, and knowing that every ride is going to be the same there is always something new and exciting. It Also gives me something to do besides sitting home or running around the streets in town getting involved with drugs like some kids do when there is not much else they can do.

gotta love the mud n traild woody field n i keeps my mine free of all that is going wrong with life.,

Desert-Hawk, you have ridden all over the place...ever riden in the Northeast?

MWKE, I've never ridden in sand, but it looks like fun! :biggrin:

I love to ride in the sand. Why I love to ride? It takes my mind off anything that is bothering me I can just hop on and go! Plus it is hecka fun! I am a little sad since my favorite place to ride is Dumont and it is in the middle of Death Valley. The temp. in Las Vegas is about 116 so I can't even imagine what it is there! Summer stinks!

whats it like to ride in the sand we dont really have any here im def a mud girl love to get dirty but would love to try new places

The sand is awesome. Its hard to explain but I will give it a shot. :smile: Okay in the sand you have to be going full throttle for the most part. So you are flying along and you see a huge mountain of sand to your left. You definitely have to go up it! You are flying towards it, now up it you keep going until you reach the top, then you flip your back end around and realize you are about 400 ft. from where you took off! I know that is not a very good explanation! Its one of those things that you will definitely have to experience. I love the mud too! We don't get very much of it here, since it never rains!! Yet when we do:biggrin: Watch out! I'm there!!

I can't wait to get in the sand. I have to start planning a trip.

Havent riden any dunes yet. Not too sure that will happen anytime soon. Just dirt and mud for me. I love the mud the most. Tires sliding around! Love it!

I have only ridden in the dessert on my quad, but I did some fire roads thru forest in an Odyessy and that was pretty nice! I think I'd like mudding, but so far haven't tried it. My husband swears I'll love riding dunes if we ever make it to Pismo! I like riding because it gives me something to do with my family that isn't indoors, and/or at home!

I like to ride in wooded and grassy areas.:biggrin: It takes my mind off the everyday routines and helps me deal with my father's cancer. Also gives me a reason to get involved with forums like this one.:wink::spinny:
Also would like to add riding with my wife , som , and daughter. Doing something as a family is awsome. Wife has only trail rode twice now. Hopefully we can get her a Honda Recon ES in early spring, so we don't have to borrow one anymore.:smile: :yes::biggrin:

I totally agree with Greg. My wife has just started riding with us. It is a great thing to do with family and close friends.

I totally agree with Greg. My wife has just started riding with us. It is a great thing to do with family and close friends.
Well put , Scott.!:biggrin:

:rolleyes:

well every where is awsome i live in the 805 area so theres pismo gorman

mmmm I just half to say everywhere!! :]

All this talking about riding..Boy I can't wait till it gets warmer...I love riding at the dunes..Usually go to Little Sahara, Oklahoma..But have been out to California and Utah to ride the dunes...Just a blast!!

Sorry about your dad BuckBilly....

I ride mostly in woods/mountains.....occasional mud bog/creek...sometimes a mine and rock quarry...

Like many who've already posted, it's great for relaxing (except when it's very technical and I'm poopin' me shorts!)...just tooling around in the woods with the intermittent hill climb, tech area....riding with friends just shootin' the breeze during rests....and love taking my camera with me....

Tom D

Sorry about your dad BuckBilly....

I ride mostly in woods/mountains.....occasional mud bog/creek...sometimes a mine and rock quarry...

Like many who've already posted, it's great for relaxing (except when it's very technical and I'm poopin' me shorts!)...just tooling around in the woods with the intermittent hill climb, tech area....riding with friends just shootin' the breeze during rests....and love taking my camera with me....

Tom D

Thanks, dads in remission and shoting ground hogs.