Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

The doctor said, ' Carl, the good news is I can cure your headaches.

The bad news is that it will require castration.

You have a very rare condition which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the pressure creates one hell of a headache.

The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles.'

Carl was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife.

When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

He saw a mens clothing store and thought, 'That's what I need... a new suit.' He entered the shop and told the salesman, 'I'd like a new suit.'

The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, 'Let's see...size 44 long.'

Carl laughed, 'That's right, how did you know?'

'Been in the business 60 years!' the tailor said.

Carl tried on the suit; it f it perfectly.

As Carl admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, 'How about a new shirt?'

Carl thought for a moment and then said, 'Sure.'

The salesman eyed Carl and said, 'Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck.'

Carl was surprised, 'That's right, how did you know?'

' Been in the business 60 years.'

Carl tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly.

Carl walked comfortably around the shop, and the salesman asked, 'How about some new underwear?'

Carl thought for a moment and said, 'Sure.'

The salesman said, 'Let's see...size 36.'

Carl laughed, 'Ah ha! I got you, I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old.'

The salesman shook his head, 'You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.'

New suit - $400

New shirt - $36

New underwear - $6

Second opinion - PRICELESS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Tire Pressure

HELLO I HAVE A 650 BRUTE FORCE WITH STOCK TIRES WHAT PRESSURE SHOULD I USE WHEN ROUGH ROCKY RIDDING THANKS jOHN

By NYSGSP, in General ATV Discussion

• 11 replies
    • 2005 Kawasaki BF 750;Coolant & pressure in crankcase

I've got a 2005 Brute Force 750 that just had the main timing chain replaced (It broke) along with a couple valves (Bent). The engine work was done by my Mechanic but I removed & reinstalled the motor. Put it all back together and it fired up nicely. I let it idle for a bit and pulled the dipstick to make sure I hade enough oil in it. Major pressure coming out of the crankcase, it was as if I had my hand in front of the exhaust! Tons of coolant in there as well! The guy who rebuilt it is very good and I know I put it all back together correctly. He obviously missed something, anyone have any thoughts? Thanks, Pete

By pete, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 6 replies
    • 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI massive headache

Here is the story. I bought the atv used it one week at the hunting camp no issues. I go back the next week and its working great, I cut it off for a break and go to crank it and it has no spark. I tore the bike completely down(all plastics off). All wiring looked good. I started cheap new plug coil. still no spark. Oh by the way no codes came up either. Next was a ecm because everything was testing out good (stator etc). I put the ecm on and boom it busted right off and was running great. New issue I noticed the wires from the stator going to the rectifier were scorching hot I mean burn you hot. I shut it down and started to research. I checked all grounds again. All grounds were good so I ordered a rectifier. Put the new rectifier on and same thing super hot. So I ordered a new stator and pulsar. Keep in mind the scooter was running great just wires getting to hot. The stator according to all the specs tested out good but I couldn't figure what else to do. So I put the new stator on today and I am back to NO spark. Someone please help I am loosing my mind. Thanks

By surbike11, in Arctic Cat ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Bad fuel headache

Hello all, not sure if I'm asking this question in the area but here it goes. My issue started the other day when I was using my Honda TRX420TM7 to run my brush sprayer. I realized I low on fuel, so I grabbed a fuel jug and added enough to take it to approx 1/2 tank or so. After running it for a little while it started acting up and smoking. I figured out that the fuel I used had gone bad so I went to drain the tank. I have what appears to be 3 hoses going into a canister. I pulled one of them and the tank drained completely. I added brand new fuel back to the tank and cleaned spark plug. It will start and run for a few seconds then shut down. My question is, where can get a complete diagram of the fuel system or can one of you tell me how to clear the whole system so I may use atv again. Thank you in advance.

By huntr357, in General ATV Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Suzuki z400 for sale. ASKING $3500 flawless condition OBO (London, KY)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.) need to sell this four wheeler quick I need some extra cashi live in london kyIt is a z400 runs great, bored out 30, new pipes, just cleanedbenzo shocks( not sure how to spell it)asking $3500 or best offer More...

By quadcrazy, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 0 replies