Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

banshee1s bike

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By lorrainejudson
      I have the vin # but when trying to get a seat cover the seats dont look anything alike
    • By trev0006
      2014 HONDA NM4 Vultus

20 pictures in the gallery
    • By rappy97
      Got it together last week. All powder coating was done by myself, with the exception of the swing arm and subframe.
      Barker built motor, +1 head, Cuervo cam, Sredrum throttle body, CP Tech piston, Troywcc EVAC valve
      Templeton drag pipes
      Skat Trak 76 rollout 12 paddle haulers
      Custom drilled rotor
      QuadTech foam/cover
      AM Chassis +6" "T" stem and -8 width +6 forward single arm rigid front end
      ASV C5 clutch lever
      Turbo Chassis +4 swing arm
      Direct Drive CNC 10x2" front wheels W2 (spindle mounts)
      Sandtoyz Unlimited 18x3 front tires
      Custom aluminum "bumper"
      Custom lightweight rear caliper
      Fly Racing start button
      ECATV tether
      Modified lightweight subframe
      Big thanks to Quality Powdercoat (qpcoat.com) for the subframe powder coating and swing arm coating, Brett (sand2kinc.com) for helping me out with some tips when putting together... And numerous members from other forums for helping me get the parts to build this.
      It weighed in at 312lbs wet with this 25lb axle, a 12lb aluminum JJ&A axle is enroute.

• By cohl120
      Spared no expense, Race Ready
      This a YFZ 450, This quad was built to run the pro am production class, however it was only built to be used as a backup. The bike has never been raced. I had the quad custom built by BBM company in Illinois. Its a stock frame with a full gusset kit and powder coated flat black. The front a-Arms are roll design with elka shocks with both rebound and compression adjust with high low. The rear has a roll design swing arm with elka too. RPM axle, Hardcore hubs on front. Full Bore yellow plastic. Has tag handle bars. Also has oversized radiator. all electronics have been removed and is kick-start. Comes with hiper wheels and Hoosier tires. The motor is a TC ported motor on carburetor and completely fresh with no hours at all on it. The bike has not been wrecked and frame is completely perfect condition. This is a fast quad and if you are looking for a sweet turn key MX quad with all the options this is it. This bike is ready to go to the MX track all you need to do is put numbers on. If you would like to see more pics just let me know. Asking $12,000 well over $16,000 invested and bike is basically brand new all around. call or text 217 474 3294

• By bandit1029
      I received this as a trade for an old VW van. The guy bought it at a storage auction, and I am not sure what it is. It has 5 speeds, and an auto clutch I am assuming.