mywifeknowseverythin

Pismo Dunes Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47 posts in this topic

My Crew will be down at Oceano Dunes, Pismo CA March 8-11. I know allot of you are too far away to make it...However....Everyone within 10 hrs is Encouraged....Its 8 Hrs for me....:eek: Anyway,,,, Without anyone coming from this site we will have approx. 20 bikes and Riders there...Its a Family event so bring the kids...We will build them a Track around our Acre of Camp and that will be the Baby sitter:D

www.reserveamerica.com

Search for Oceano Dunes SVRA

Hope to see ya there....:cool:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

COME ON YOU FREAKIN ARM CHAIR GOLF CART RACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Wow I wish I could come but it would be a little more than 10hrs for me. I so want to ride dunes. I hope you guys have a great time.

COME ON YOU FREAKIN ARM CHAIR GOLF CART RACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

LOL I don't know if we can take off then, we are trying to go to California City over Lincoln's B-day if the work schedule will allow!

It is 2110 miles for me. :mad: However I will be going there the weakend after Memorial weakend. Jetmoto will be bringing a bunch of machines to test out. I was there last year for it and it was a blast. Jetmoto brought there 200s, 150s, and a couple of dirt bikes. This year they are bringing more machines and there will be more people. I will post when it gets close to invite you all. :cool: :cool:

:D Hey man,,,,If your gonna be Flyin all the way out here to play in my Sandbox the LEAST I could do is Meet Ya There!!!!!!:cool: Just give me a little Advanced Warning....We will do a Jetmoto Vs. ATC Shootout:eek: :D

BTW...When you come out do you Camp on the Beach or are you an OLE' MAN in need of Creature Comforts???:D

We will be camping on the beach. I will difintely post more about the trip. I think there is over 100 people already. :) I wish I could get out there when your crew is going sounds like a great time. .:D

Right on....Please let me know when it gets Closer....Give me about a Month...:eek::cool:

You got it! The more the marrier!:D

Still wish I could make your bash in the sand though!:mad:

:D20 Something Days you Armchair Racers:eek: Dont let the little Three Wheelers Scare ya....We will Wait for ya!!!:D

So I take it NO ONE from this Site is Going to make it???????

What a Shame......:(

Ive Picked out my best Speedo too....

speedo%20me.bmp:D:eek::D

Man I am so jealous!!!!! :mad: Its been pretty warm here the last few days and riding is on the brain. And Pismo is so dang fun!!!! I'm sure you will take lots of pix, and make me more jealous. :cool:

Ha Ha!!!!!! Dont worry.....Youll be there Soon enough:D Ill come down and Roost with ya!!!

BTW.....You being a Dealer.....Can you get any deals on A-Arms and Shocks from places like Elka or Works??? I want to Trick the 90:cool: and Im not sure those Homemade kits from DiamondJcustoms will hold up On the MX track:(

Not as of yet. We are looking into Tucker Rockey, but not till we close on this new building.

Man you are one sexy bich in that speedo hehe.:D

Man you are one sexy bich in that speedo hehe.:D

lovestruck :P

You know you want mebiggrin

10 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

300EXCHICKY are you going or whatconfused1wink

HEY!!!! NEW SMILIES!!!!!!!! blink

7 Days and a Wake Up!!!!!!

You guys are Missing outthumbdown cursing thumbdown

We got about 10" of snow over the weekend. crying They are saying its going start again this afternoon, and not stop till Friday (maybe another 10 to 15"). cursing And you keep telling me your going to play in the dunes. angry I can't believe that the locals are not going with you, I guess they don't know how good they have it. confused1 But that should make it even better when we go down there in a couple of monthes. biggrin biggrin

I guess I have to dust off the sled and get a little nuts in it. biggrin

I'm sure you will take lots of pix, and have some good stories from the trip. Be sure to share with us. At least I can live though the fortune of others. laugh

I wish we could go, but it is just too far for a weekend trip for us. :( (can't take the kid out of school to play, that would be bad role modelling, right?) What about spring break? We'll be out in Cal. City April 9-13.

Sorry...the husband said no.

Hey Chopper!!!!!

Just checked the Weather for the Pismo Trip......High 70's and Low 80's for the Whole timelovestruck It also looks as tho we will have a Big Chunk of Dunes to ourselves.....There has only been 50 spots Reservedbiggrin

NEWACRIDER,,,,,

CA City is a Bit far for me for a Weekend run....I plan my Trips a yr in advance for the big ones....Hope to ride with you sometime....Oh,,,Pull the kids out!!!!ohmy I AMlaugh

Fox300exchic,,,,, You Honestly Dont know what your missingblink Just me Being there is Reason enough:p

OH and Chopper.....count me in on your Pismo Trip.....thumbup wink Will I be Able to SPOON with you????

Hey Chopper!!!!!

Just checked the Weather for the Pismo Trip......High 70's and Low 80's for the Whole timelovestruck It also looks as tho we will have a Big Chunk of Dunes to ourselves.....There has only been 50 spots Reservedbiggrin

I hate you!!!!!biggrin Just kidding. Its almost a total white out here. The weather man says 3 to 6" today and 4 to 7" tomorrow.angry

OH and Chopper.....count me in on your Pismo Trip.....thumbup wink Will I be Able to SPOON with you????

Awesome!! I beleive its the first weekend in June! That should be enough time for others in this forum to plan and go also!biggrin

I need to know For SURE what days you plan on being there BIOTCH!!!!!biggrin Im sure I can Con a Few of my Crew to Show.....Im not too sure about the people here though....cursing Its all within Reach but seems like they just cant Grasp it:p

There is just nothing like a ROOST in the Sandthumbup

I just emailed Jetmoto to see if they picked an exact date. Be cool to see some trikes there. My buddy and I are kind of out of the norm around here with are trikes. We aren't shipping our trikes out there, we are shipping our quads.

Do the people in this forum ride or do they just chat about quads? hehe

Hey Chopper,,,,

Since Im home today with a Sick Kid I thought I would go through a Few Helmet Cam Videos that I shot a Few yrs ago at Pismo.....

Since I had to Resize and Compress them to get them on the internet the Quality was a Bit comprimized but this ought to be Good enough to Piss you off some morebiggrin :P

Me on my 350X and my Buddy on his 85 T3

Pismo

You don't know how much that hurts. Your timing is prefect. I am out in the plow truck every 2 hours cleaning the lot.