Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

gaquad

Houston Valley ORV Ringgold, GA

We got some riding in on Saturday but left early Sunday morning because we couldn't sleep due to drucnk Latinos playing Latino music until about 4 am. On the other side of us was a drunk family with 2 underage girls singing until 3 am. Since I am a morning person I decided to wake everyone up getting firewood at 6 am and loading quads while the drunks were still sleeping, I'm sure they were pretty pissed.

We will return hopefully before the seAson is out, there is some really good riding there.

haha that is funny... i would've done the same thing if i was in your shoes..but besides that noise it sounds like you had some fun...

It's a great place to ride, pictures next visit...I promise! I had intentions to take them, brought my D200 and everything!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mikey69
      Heres my story. Kinda long. I guess I was a late bloomer when it comes to quads. I had never ridden a quad in my life. Rode Dirt Bikes as a kid growing up. Back in Oct of '06 I found a Mustang on craigslist. Took it for a test drive one morning before work. Fast car. 351 Cleveland. I had planned on meeting the guy again after work. For some strange reason thats still to this day beyond me, I stopped in Hillsboro MotoSports on the way home from work. I had 6 Grand on me. There was a left over '05 sitting by the front door. It was on sale for $4999. It was $5499 OTD. I didnt even look at anything else. I knew nothing about quads accept I thought it really looked coool and I had the money in my pocket to buy it. I was sitting on it when the salesman walked up and asked... "Can I help you?" Without hestitation I pulled 60 Ben Franklins outta my front pocket and said "I want this Quad. Load it up in my truck." It was just about dark by the time I drove away from the shop. BTW, I didnt bother to ask my ol lady if I could buy it. LOL. Anyway, I took it by the house and showed her. She was kinda stunned but not mad. We drove over to a friend of mines house and unloaded it. I took it to the field across the street from his house. HOLY CHIT!!!!! I was surprised by the power. I had it for about 2 weeks and took it to Sand Lake. I was there a few hours and rolled it on a banked turn at the top of the bowl right before you get to the one-ways. When it rolled, I flew off and landed on my belly. The quad came bouncing and landed on my back. For a month I couldnt even walk. I was scared of it. I considered trading it for a 250EX. Went back to the shop. The salesman said..."Dude!!! You dont want a 250EX!!! Trust me. Just get used to it" I still wasnt convinced. I put it on craigslist for $4000. Calls were coming in. I had a guy that wanted to come look at it that evening. I decided to take it for one last ride at Browns Camp before I sold it. I was still afraid of it. After about 5 minutes I started feeling comfortable on it again. I decided right then, I loved my Honda 450 and would learn how to ride it instead of selling it. That was late Nov of '06. Work was slow for a Painter in Oregon. My new job everyday? Going to Browns Camp and ridding my Quad. I bought my Girl Friend an '02 Blaster. I rode my 450 for 4-6 hours almost every single day for 3 months. And yes, I know my way around Browns Camp pretty well. LOL. In March I bought her an '06 TRX250EX (Thank God I didnt trade my 450 for one of those) LOL Since then, I have become totally addicted to quads. I love them. Couldnt imagine not owning at least one quad. Luckily I have two. My "07 was $6500 OTD in July of '07. Bought it for my Girlfriend. Traded in her 250 EX. A month later we broke up. So, I wound up with two Honda 450's.

• By Rich1028
      Hitting the Trail in the Morning.

Heading out to Leota Trails 
      It's the Wife's Birthday Weekend,and I asked Her what,or where she wanted to go,she said  she wanted to go riding trails!

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Richard Paradise
      My 1997 Beg Bear got stuck in 2nd Gear when parked on slight hill, otherwise in perfect shape. Trying to get it into neutral, by rocking it back and forth won't release out of gear.
      Any suggestions, It's my work horse and I keep it in to shape, got to get it running..
    • By Rich1028
      Hitting the Trail in the Morning.

Heading out to Leota Trails 
      http://www.upnorthtrails.org/trails/leota-trail.html

Breaking in the Wife's New Ride.

Have Fun and Ride Safe People!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Scott270R
      Just wanted to let all quad riders / racers know there is a oval dirt track race this sunday at Beever Creek Raceway. I spoke with the promoter and no special tires are required so if your curious or have been taking a break from racing, come on down and check it out.
      Home Page
      The website has the wrong date listed. The race will be on Sunday the 27th, not Saturday the 26th as listed on the beevercreekspeeday site.
      please see
      https://www.facebook.com/TNValleyflattrackers
      Hope to see you there!........ On SUNDAY
    • By southwestutv
      This was one of the most scenic 40 mile loop trails we have ridden and reviewed.
      All the info including maps, videos and pictures are here
      SouthwestUTV.com---Queen Valley/Montana Mountain UTV, ATV and Off Road Trail Information
      Thanks
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by _AzzA_.
      Description of Video: *.*.*
      Video Tags: banshee
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=118665191721
    • By utvboard
      3000 PLUS PEOPLE ATTENDED AND 300 HAND-WRITTEN SCOPING LETTERS WERE COLLECTED
      THE TWENTYNINE PALMS, CA MARINE CORPS BASE IS PROPOSING AN EXPANSION THAT COULD INCLUDE THE JOHNSON VALLEY OHV AREA. JOHNSON VALLEY IS THE LARGEST OPEN AREA IN THE COUNTRY, LOCATED JUST EAST OF LOS ANGELES, AND IS A MECCA FOR OFF-ROAD RECREATION INCLUDING MANY EVENTS LIKE OFF-ROAD RACING AND COMPETITIVE ROCK CRAWLING.BAKERSFIELD, CA
      (December 16, 2008) BRP/Billet Racing Products, Inc and American Motorcyclist Association, District 37 (AMA D37) teamed up this weekend to put on the “Save Johnson Valley Fun Ride.” The ride was held at Cougar Buttes in the Johnson Valley OHV Area. An estimated 3000 plus people attended the event. The fantastic turnout was a testament to how important this area is to the entire OHV community.
      The main goal of the event was to raise awareness about this issue. It is very important that the OHV community, as a whole, be involved in the public process the Marines are going through in their expansion efforts. The public has three opportunities to shape the outcome of this expansion effort. We can make specific scoping comments, respond to the Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIS) and lastly respond to the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS). Both the Off-Road Business Association (ORBA) and AMA D37 will have template letters available for their members and the general public to use on their websites throughout this process. “Giving the OHV community the education and tools to be a part of this process is the goal of both ORBA and AMA D37. We believe getting end users involved is very important in this fight” stated Jerry Grabow, AMA D37 Off-Road President. AMA D37 has also launched a new website, www.savejv.com, and all of the template letters will be available on that website as well. We encourage everyone that wants to see continued public recreation in Johnson Valley to visit the website and send their own personalized letter.
      Besides raising awareness about the issue, another goal of this event was to unite the entire off-road community while at the same time providing a weekend of fun for the entire family. There were things to do for every type and skill level of off-roader. We had a kid’s track, several motorcycle loops, an ATV/UTV loop and two 4 wheel drive runs. Other attractions offered at the event were a rock crawling demo and trials riding demo. Jim Rios, President of BRP stated “I am very proud of how this event brought together all aspects of the off-road community. Together we are a much stronger force.”
      # # #
      ORBA is a national trade association composed of off-road related businesses united to promote common goals that support the prosperity and growth of the off-road industry. ORBA can be found at http://www.orba.biz
      SEE PROPOSED ACTIONS & DOWNLOAD WRITTEN STATEMENT FORM
      Friends Of Johnson Valley http://www.pfjv.org
      MORE INFORMATION From Military:http://www.29palms.usmc.mil/las
      More...