Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

New Polaris RZR Dash Bar from All Terrain Research

ATR now manufactures a bolt-on Polaris RZR dash bar that adds strength to your factory roll cage. It also provides a place to mount lights, on board cameras, GPS, on board camera etc using clamp on tube mounts. The dash bar features our tube clamps that are machined from half inch thick cold drawn seamless tube and include stainless machine screws. ATR machined the inside of the tube clamps for

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By FlyingJBIRD
      I've bought a used 2007 Polaris Phoenix 200... it's in pretty good shape... but after it starts, warms up, a few minutes of my son riding around yard it will die... it refuses to start back until the next day, then same thing again... I've seen this is a problem but haven't found any real answers... my son is driving me crazy to get him back riding... any help is greatly appreciated...
    • By fish4ever06
      My daughter 06 Pheonix ll onl run forabout 10 minutes befoe it sarts sputtering and finally dies, have cleaned the carb and jets 3 times and added an inline fuel filter as well as new gas. Any other ideas would be appreciated?
    • By Ashton Crawford
      Hello everyone, i have 2000 Polaris Trail Blazer 300 I’ve been stumped on for weeks. I’m having a lot of issues starting the quad. I cleaned the carb spotless because I thought it was a carb issue and bought a new fuel line because it wasn’t getting fuel. The carb gets fuel perfectly fine now but it won’t start. The spark plug I a little worn out but it’s good enough for just one start. The only time it does “start” is when I spray starter fluid into the carb. But it never stays on. It’ll start for a bout a second then just die out immediately even if you’re giving it some throttle and the choke is on. I have no clue what I should do. If you need more information, have questions, or have any slight idea what the issue would be and how I could resolve it. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
    • By CJ River Rider
      Anybody know whatever happened to this?
    • By Vybrano Cz
      (I don't have manual and there isn't one on the internet)
      It's a 150cc ATV, automatic transmission, automatic starter, with zero electric devices.
      I have to mount at least some front/rear lights. But for how many watts should I aim in total on entire ATV? You know, for example there are 10/50/200 Watt lights. But it's impossible to order some, when I don't know if I should keep entire ATV under 100 Watts? Under 500 Watts? Under 1000 Watts?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Beb1041
      Looking for a download of a manual
    • By warkcol
      I am having an issue where it sounds like the gears are slipping if I hit the throttle really hard and also after letting off when the engine brake is applied. Also, the drive train that goes to the front also rides again the gear shift box. I will attach pictures and a video here shortly.
      Thanks in advance!
      [ame]
      [/ame]https://postimg.org/image/cdlu6fza9/
    • By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By RoxanneRoseReid
      Need a polaris manual for a 1994 2 stroke 2/4x4 quad free. can you please post a link I can click on Thank you. Roxanne