Quantcast

ROV industry working on design standards

IRVINE, Calif. Nov. 9, 2009 – The Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association (ROHVA) is working with the industry and other interested parties to develop a voluntary American National Standard (ANSI/ROHVA 1-200X) that addresses the design and performance of ROVs sold in North America. The ANSI standard development process requires involvement from a variety of interests. Participants involved

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By Clydaho
      2022 Sector 550, 414 miles on it and the gas gauge reads empty.  I topped off the gas and it didn't change.
      There is no fuse that I could find.  No access at the gauge cluster.
      Wiring on the top of the tank looks good, properly connected.
      Could the sending unit in the tank be stuck or broken?
      Has anybody removed the tank lid?  Any tricks?  
      Any other ideas?
      Thanks for any help,
      Clyde
    • By spuukii
      Hey everyone, recent new-to-me ATV owner/rider.

I have a 2003 Bombardier 650 4x4 Quest and recently my speedo just decided to stop working. The odometer doesn't tick up either but that makes sense considering it thinks I'm going 0mph all the time. I found some links online that mentioned there was a speed sensor to the right of the oil dip but after taking it apart I didn't see anything that looked like what Google images says a speed sensor would be.

The speedo itself moves to 0mph from the off position when turning it on, the backlight for the speedo turns on, and I can switch between trip mileage and hours. The machine itself rides fine as far as I can tell with no bad effects from it. I tried to find a service manual online but it linked me to a bunch of shady sites and I wasn't trying to get scammed out of $15 each until I find one that is actually legit.

Has anyone had a similar issue and knows what the fix would be, or where I should actually be looking for the speed sensor? Or at least point me towards a reputable site for a service manual that might better explain where/what to look for?
    • By ATVNetwork
      With the AMA Pro ATV battle wrapped up at the previous round, the final round of the 2023 ATV Motocross National Championship Series, an AMA National Championship, (ATVMX) would be for glory and the record books. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      An incredible weekend of racing greeted the ATV Motocross National Championship Series, an AMA National Championship, as Briarcliff MX rolled out the red carpet and welcomed the racers, vendors and fans with open arms and big smiles. View the full article