Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yuu're back!!! How was vacation?? Any pics?? You didn't miss much at all. It's been a bit quiet. In terms of the forum/site ;layout you may have noticed, we moved the screen resolution to 800 pixels (width) and removed the backround image. The new layout "coming soon" is going to be 800 pixels wide. So we are just slowly bringing the change. Glad to have you back!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By JoeB
      Hello, Trying to see if anyone on here has been into these trails yet this year. I havn't been in in almost 10 years and am not sure of the conditions. Last time I was in was over 10 years ago and I went in on a 2wd quad, someone thought the mudholes had gotten far to large for that now. We have winches and recover gear and 2 of 5 quads have  4WD. I also cant recaul if the road into the trail head is high grade or not, was hoping to use our class c motrhome as a tow rig, but if its not graveled its not worth getting it stuck if it rains.

Thanks
    • By bubblegumshrimp
      After 25 years of driving nothing bigger than my current 570 x2, I have a 22 XP1000 Hunter Edition on its way. Super excited about it. Any tips from fellow riders for someone new to the liter? 
    • By Jack1994
      So my sons quad cut out in the snow and will not start it feels like it wants to start just won't stay alive any clues to what it could be I'm fed up of seeing it not running and my son keeps asking to go out on it please help 
    • By Okiechoctaw
      Just wanting to see if any one has dealt with this before. I belive its losing spark after its been shut down from running for awhile ive got to wait about an hr an it will fire back up. I'm in the process of trouble shooting now.