Quantcast

The 19 most dangerous roads in the world

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By HSTAR
      Hey I have a 1997 big bear 350 4x4
      I replaced the shifter shaft and the shift arm linkage and the rod when I installed them all I was unaware that you had to line the dot on the shifter shaft with the gap on the linkage arm gap put it all back  together and rode it I can't get it to shift in the right gears  I can move the shift cam by hand and goes in different gears but with the shifter shaft in it riding I can't put it in R or N 
      Anyone know how to line up the shifter shaft and the shift cam s

• By dalton7545
      ive had an account for years.   cand dowload a manual tho   havent posted enought so here is a post
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      Has anyone been here? I have been there a few times this year and I love it! It is quite muddy in parts of it, but there is something for EVERYONE there! They just hosted the season opener for Championship Mud Racing there and it was awesome! Its one of my favorite privately owned parks in this whole region!
    • By SCmasterTech
      I bought a 220 for my daughter and after riding for while it cut off and wouldn't start back up. Found the cam and rockers completely destroyed. When I replaced the head and got it running I checked and had no oil pressure. Pulled the side cover and the oil pump was missing the plastic gear. There were no pieces in the anywhere to be found. The side cover didn't look like it had been off in a long time. I wonder how long this thing was run without an oil pump. Put a new pump on it and its been running great. 
    • By mbirt
      Hey all,
      Just picked up two dead mid-90's Kawasaki Bayou 220s for $250. Already have one running on starting fluid and it sounds healthier than expected. Moving onto a thorough carb cleaning and refurb of the brakes next. These are our first ATVs and we're excited to make family memories on simple, approachable machines on our newly acquired land.
      In case anyone reads this, is it worth rushing to 10 posts here to get the Bayou 220 FSM if I already have a Bayou 250 FSM?

Thanks, 
      Matt