Quantcast

Just Add Dirt Mud Racing Series

Untitled Document

Take a look at the flier, the event will feature mud racing with $10,000 points series to be paid at the end of the series (split among classes) A treasure hunt using GPS coordinates to find $600.00 in prizes at each race. Contests for the highest ground clearance, loudest atv mounted stereo, worst stuck and Miss Mud photo contests. An obstacle course race that promises to be challenging with Bikes and quads, and at the end of the event..lawn mower races?????????????how cool is that?? BE THERE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The last of the series will be at Florida Motoplex. This will be a DOUBLE points series as it will allow for a better chance at the final pay out for the series. The Motoplex advertises as the wettest park in Florida at this time, so if you are a mudder, plan to attend and enjoy yourself. Race dates are November 19, 20, and 21st.

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking for some feedback from the past event at Rocky Creek, if anyone attended type a few words let me know how it was for you.........

Jeff

liked it pretty much , did nt like the way bennet gave all the prize money to 1st place on the oval track race , i thought it should have been devided between 1st thru 3rd :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      Round three of the 2024 ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, headed to Lizella, Georgia to provide yet another action packed weekend of ATVMX racing on the sands of the Echeconnee MX facility. View the full article
    • By McG75
      1996 4x4 Timberwolf rearend width. Can someone with some knowledge of these machines answer this question for me please. Are all 4x4 timberwolves this narrow in the rearend? These tires are so close the right one actually rubs the muffler.  Thinking about seeing if there are any spacers out there for it. I need at least an inch more clearance. 

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Supercross at Daytona International Speedway once again proved to be a demanding and rough track that would fully test the mentality of riders in attendance. View the full article
    • By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml