Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By SalvatoreHernwood
      I just picked up a new scrambler 850 and I’m looking to see if anyone has information on known issues with the 18-23 models. Just seeing if there is anything I can or should get ahead of or prepare for. It will be used for trail riding at medium to fast paced speeds. Lots of rocks where I ride so things tend to take a bit of a beating. Thanks for any insight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By RRP
      My new 2023 Polaris Sportsman 850 is in the shop for a pinched Wiring Harness from the factory... 
      I did one ride on it (100kms), then to the shop for a month, waiting for them to replace it with a new one.
    • By Blizzy525
      I have an 08 Outlaw 525 that starts up no issues but after a few minutes will begin to idle high and then just shuts off. Checked my air boots to the carb and everything looks fine. Oddly I jumped in it and drove it no issues but stopped to park it and it again high idled. Here’s what it sounded like but didn’t shut off after riding it this time
    • By Mike Johnson
      Hello Guys,  I'm new to the site, but have been reading about all the issues that I to  have had with my quad. I have rebuilt the carb a few times, once when I got it a few years ago and again a few weeks ago. Same problem, it cranks fine and idles well but when I take off it stumbles.  After looking at the site I saw all the posts about the rectifier/regulator so I grabbed one off eBay which came today. Once I found out where it went I saw that the original one wasn't there so I have no reference however I mounted it and began to connect it but one the plugs doesn't fit. The red/black plug connected fine but the yellow wire plug doesn't, and I don't see any other plugs available. Apparently the guy I bought it from had removed the original regulator and it wasn't with the ATV so I have no idea what it looks like. I will also say that I was surprised that it didn't have a rectifier on it but cranked and ran fine till the stumble.  My question is, do those yellow wires have to be hooked up ?  And my apologies for the rambling, I'm doing this on a phone and can't see the screen. Hahaha

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship Series, an AMA National Championship, (ATVMX Racing) returned to action as High Point Raceway in Mount Morris PA opened its gates for round four of the 2023 season. View the full article