That is a cool video. I sure wish my cable provider would add a channel that has Fisher's ATV. I would luv to go to Sand Lake and Coos bay.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By spartanracing43
      The latest vid from Natural Terrain. Christmas Valley sand dunes. Check out our channel - spartanracing43 on youtube

• By quadnut20
      Went up to our local Dunes for some fun !
      Started off by gettin stuck

My buddies 778 Raptor

My buddy figured out this trail goes nowhere and with the sand super fine he couldn`t get out LOL

• By daminz
      I have a 93 Big Bear 350 with a Warn winch (200lb) with rotary control. I was wondering if anyone has a wiring schematic for it.
      Thanx
    • By ELKASuspensionCorp
      Hi Guys!
      We thought you might want to participate to our giveaway for Utility Quad!
      We are giving away a Full Set of Stage 1 for Utility Quad + 1 WARN Vantage 3000 Winch!
      To participate:
      SWEEPSTAKE: Win a Stage 1 ATV shocks combo + Warn Vantage 3000 winch | Elka Suspension
      Good Luck!
      Drawing will be on March 1st.
      Also, the Stage 1 kit is offered for only $995 for a limited time!
      Informations & Details here: Stage 1 Front & Rear Kit for Sports-Utility Quads | Elka Suspension
    • By sidmabb
      I decided to go with Dyneema cable. My winch has a hole through the drum that widens on the back side. The new cable has no end, it's just cut off. I am worried that I will need a lot of line some day and pull to much out and end up with a cable no longer attached to the winch. I thought about knotting the cable after slipping it through so it couldn't come out but decided against it. I ended up tying a couple shoe strings near the end so I know to stop. I would rather have a better safeguard . What do you guys do?