Quantcast

2006 Yamaha 350 Bruin Timing Marks

rubberhammer

There should be a clear mark on the flywheel indicating TDC, it is usually marked by a "T". There should be marks on the cam sprocket somewhere that probably line up with an arrow mark on the head somewhere. This is just a guess on my part, I think the best thing to do is get a manual specific to your machine. If you are going to be working on it, you will likely need it in the future anyway. Hopefully someone who knows a bit more about these machines can chime in and offer more help, until then, good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By HSTAR
      Hey I have a 1997 big bear 350 4x4
      I replaced the shifter shaft and the shift arm linkage and the rod when I installed them all I was unaware that you had to line the dot on the shifter shaft with the gap on the linkage arm gap put it all back  together and rode it I can't get it to shift in the right gears  I can move the shift cam by hand and goes in different gears but with the shifter shaft in it riding I can't put it in R or N 
      Anyone know how to line up the shifter shaft and the shift cam s

• By ResQ91
      Hi guys
      My 87 Bear 350 won't start and could use a hand.
      Turn key on and Oil light turns on and then slowly fades out. (I think this is key to this) No start, not even a tick.
      battery and connections good
      A Solenoid post jump turns it over
      Neutral Safety Switch wire attached and seems good
      It has not had a wire/switch on Rear Brake Pedal ever since I had it.
      Any thoughts on some other things to troubleshoot this??
    • By NZrider
      My king quad 700 runs rough when cold then won't start some times but not often when it's hot. And occasionally smoke's a lot when it's cold I'm guessing that's rings but I'm worried unless it's causing the other problems

All help is appreciated thanks
    • By utvboard
      2009 HONDA BIG RED
      Honda enters the MUV (multi-use vehicle) market with a side-by-side machine that leapfrogs the competition to set new standards in utility and recreation. With numerous automotive-based technologies, Big Red features a powerful 675cc OHV liquid-cooled PGM-fuel-injected single-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission with three selectable drive modes plus Reverse, front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension, a roomy cab featuring rubber-mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs, and a specially designed, highly durable, tilting cargo bed. A broad selection of Honda Genuine Accessories will also be offered.
      Big Red
      KEY FEATURES
      - Powerful OHV, liquid-cooled, PGM-fuel-injected 675cc, mid-engine design.
      - Automatic transmission with Reverse.
      2009 Honda Big Red in Camo
      - Three selectable drive modes.
      - Front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension for an impressively smooth comfortable ride.
      - Roomy cab and rubber mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs designed to comfortably fit a wide range of body types and reduce fatigue on long drives.
      Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed
      - Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed.
      - Wide variety of Honda Genuine Accessories.
      - Summer 2008 release. More information to come soon!
      Board Message - UTV Forum - Online UTV Community and UTV Forum
    • By bighoss
      i got my son new outlaw 50 a few weeks ago and we went rideing yesterday and while we were riding it died and it took me like 10 min to get started back and it died agen when we got close to truck so i pulled it back took the plug out it looked like it was drop in a bucket of gas took the air filter out and the ait box was full of gas also got home it started rite up today i started it it starter up but was blowing what look like water out of the exholst let it idel for a lil bit did not die but as soon as hit the gas and let off it will die what does that sound like i thnk i going to take it back to dealer and tell them to fix it as it is under warrenty but would like to know what it could be first