Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

New Highland Quads

lawny

Dream Car Giveaway

Highland was just getting started started when a Plane Crash in May killed all of their top executives. The company is slowly trying to regain themselves.

Do you have any idea what kind of price tags are going to be on these? They are old Cannondale frames that are gusseted(cannondale was the first race ready quad). The motors are from sweden and the suspension you get to choose what aftermarket shocks you want. These things are going to make KTM look affordable.

Ya, I've been following Highland in magazine articles for a while, they just got the ball rolling after a lot of hard work when the top guys were killed. But it's great that thier still pushing forward with the company. No I haven't heard anything about pricing yet, I think they want us hooked before they drop the bomb. A customer can order almost any option you could want, I really like the direction thier taking. But, obviously for the elite racer, and the wealthy. I could never justify the price, but it sure is nice to dream.

You better believe if I had the coins in my pocket I would be all over them.

For them claiming 75hp on the 450... I don't know. Maybe at the crank. I know that when Dasa builds a motor it ends up about 60hp at the wheels

If you hear anything new about them, let me know OK.