Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

97 polaris xplorer 300

fannitti

hey guys name is frank and im new here. i found the site and have been reading a lot and seems like i can get a lot of great info from u all here. im from north jersey and i have a 97 polaris xplorer 300. I love this quad. im at the point where i need to do some stuff to it to matain it. id like to do some other work to it also. have a few questions tho. i wanna add more lights and do some suspention work but am also looking for info people might have so if anyone has some pointers for me that be great. thanks again.

Hey Frank! Welcome to QUADCRAZY! What I would probably do is see what is out there "aftermarket", in terms of lighting kits, suspension kits, etc. You can "Google' this stuff, but I also like to look at ebay and see what they have. Look for some general round lights you can maybe attach to your front rack (if it has one).

ebay lights: atv lights items - Get great deals on eBay Motors, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com!