Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Inside Look: Troy Lee Designs

Guest Fox300exchic

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By prdicon
      South Florida.

How much it worth?

Pros: looking decent.

Cons
      No brakes.
      Front wheel bearings are shot.
      Idles, but sometimes will shot off. Most likely when cold.
      Gas smell and little bit steam in the air filter box when I started it.
      Display screen won't work.
      Tires are dry with cracks.

Not sure if has title, I will check and update.

How much do you think it worth?
    • By Yamess350
      so I bought this raptor from my bubby because it sat in his garage for a year or suck long story short the guy who lost worked on it didn't know what he was doing can just did some of the worst work I've ever laid my eyes on but I recently had the thing running and delt with a lot of problems getting the damn thing to spark need new stator/ cdi and wiring harness and I had finally got the thing to run and drive had a blast omg I love this thing but sometimes I pray it would just stop giving me problems I've road the quad 2-3 time and found there was a huge leak and I took the head off its new btw its black and shiny but the last guy who worked on it did a horrible job and lost parts any ways I fix his mistake and bought oem parts and gaskets but when I when to put the piston back in I could not find a good thread on the orientation on all the rings on the piston and it is a bit confusing how people describe each ring I need a layman's terms like talk to me like I'm slow lol but don't be rude and I need help 1 in the orientation on all the rings and also my engine stopped sucking threw the carb can it be the valve is not seated on intake/exhaust should I reopen the head and redo the rings on the piston or can it be the valve spring gap idk I need help all I know right know is I need a break from the bike and collect information for now can I get some help without people pointing me in all kinds of direction 
    • By rebeltaz
      I've got a Bear Tracker I'm working on. The guy said that it was running until they ran it through water and it backfired and would not start again. He said when it backfired, it blew a hole in the muffler. Yeah... customers tend to lie, but... anyway.
        I replaced the starter clutch set to begin with so I could spin the engine and see what else was wrong. I cleaned the kill switch and got it to spark. I rebuilt the carburetor - there is no way this thing was running, but... yeah. I have verified that it has compression (over 150psi). I have verified that there are no leaks (with a leak down test). I have verified that the cam is in time. I have verified the the cam gear has not spun on the camshaft. I have verified that the valves are adjusted correctly. I have verified that the valves are in fact opening and closing. I have verified that the flywheel hadn't sheared the key (both when I replaced the starter clutch and I made sure that when the top-dead center mark is lined up, the piston is, in fact, at tdc). I have verified that it still has spark. I loosened the exhaust manifold, in case the muffler was clogged (even though you can feel the pressure as the engine spins over)/
      It refuses to start. Even on starter fluid. EXCEPT... If I hold my hand over the intake, it has twice popped off like it wants to start, but that is it.

I have no clue what else I could even try! I am hoping someone will have that Ah Ha! moment...
    • By tjakes680
      I have a 1986 LT230GE quadrunner shaft drive machine ran very good up till about 2 months ago I rebuilt carb and had to much air coming in I found it was a loose duct then I relized throtle cable was getting stuck so I changed that . Now again to much air everything is tight no leaks in ducts from what i see Infact I had another OEM carb I rebuilt and put that on just incase i messed up rebuild of first carb and same problem the only way I can get it to stop racing is blocking off the white long air box that goes from air filter to under dash board in fact when I pull up choke it will slow down when i block air box . Does it sound like a duct is leaking the white air box goes into a leather bag i guess thats a filter but its doesnt seem to do much and the air fuel mixture and idle screw are basically useless on carb ! Should I possibly change the hight of needle in carb to give it more fuel but will that fix the problem ? Im at witts end any suggestions will be apriciated and helpful im going to seal all duct joints tommorw but should i block off the main air vent (white one ) its more of a band aide fix I would really want to fix it right thanks 
    • By rafal
      Hello,
      My name is Rafal and I'm 43 and I'm from Poland.

I will go straight -  I'll be glad if someone could send me service manual for KVF300 2001.
      Its very hard to get it from the network.

Thanks in advance.
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content