Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

landmanAL

Trail building @ Doc Hilt 2/12/11

LET'S BUILD SOME TRAILS!!!

Many of you have expressed interest in helping us build more and better trails at Doc Hilt Trails.

We have cut several new trail areas around stream bottoms this past winter that need a finishing touch.

Git 'er Done!

Come on out this Saturday & Sunday, February 12th & 13th. The weather forecast looks fantastic!

Bring your good cheer and tools and let's plan to get started around 9:00am each day.

We'll work for a couple of hours and then play the rest.

You provide the help and we'll provide lunch and free trail riding the rest of the day.

It's a great way to have a lot of fun and meet new people to ride with...

all the while working together to enhance the trail riding experience of many.

What to bring: Any tools for clearing brush and small trees like

loppers, clippers, hand saws, bow saws, self-powered tools, work gloves, and good boots,

and maybe some rope to pull debris away.

Please call me about any specialty equipment that you might be able to provide,

especially heavy equipment!

And don't forget to be thoughtful to your sweetie next Monday, it's Valentines!

Doc Hilt Trails - ATV park - Home

Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Gannon Murphy

[email protected]

cell: 770-241-3182

Note: Volunteering is optional, you may simply want to ride the trails at out regular rates, and that's OK.