Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

The Japan Disaster

It is so sad to see on the news what is going on over there, it's just unreal. The earthquake triggering a tsunami is just a disaster...but these nuclear plants failing with explosions and leakage is just terrible. I just saw a news alert that workers are evacuating one of the damaged nuclear power plants right now. How much can one nation take? I just hope it doesn't turn into a Chernobyl situation for them and the world.

Our hearts go out to them.

On another note....I just got back from Hawaii 2 weeks ago, and to hear that they had a tsunami alert (thankfully did not amount to much) and rushed everyone up to the top floors of the hotel in Waikiki where my wife and I were staying, really made me think. Crazy how natural tragedies occur.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By quadandy
      Hey guys! Stoked to be here because ive found its pretty hard to get help for mini quads
      I recently bought a mini quad (it's a piece of poop so i have no clue the make) and it ran perfectly fine. I was running it a few weeks ago all day and it worked fine and the next day when i went to start it, the kickstart bar was super hard to push down but i could still do it, then it would skip and finish off hard to push down.
      I have fairly intermediate mechanic abilities so i was able to pull off the cover and start playing around. it seems the kickstart spring is fine but i noticed a bunch of metal shavings. long story short i posted pictures and took a video of how things are kind of running. i assume the gears started grinding and now they wont catch fully, hence the skipping?  
      Also, im aware the main gear on the left has broken teeth, i found out the hard way when i tried to take off the nut and the teeth broke.
      IMG_7447.MOV IMG_7445.HEIC IMG_7446.HEIC
    • By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
    • By bubblegumshrimp
      After 25 years of driving nothing bigger than my current 570 x2, I have a 22 XP1000 Hunter Edition on its way. Super excited about it. Any tips from fellow riders for someone new to the liter? 
    • By Eric C
      I have looked at every thread I feel like, but with no resolution. Its always the same with a no spark issue: 
      Replaced CDI, 
      Replaced Pickup Coil (Pulsar)
      Good continuity from CDI to green white wire at ignition coil.
      No Pulse at ignition coil on the green white wire. (testing with test light on Pos of battery.)
      Good 12+ V on the hot side of ignition coil.
      I swapped the wires around on the Pulsar.
      The grounds seem to be good for the blk/y wires throughout bike.
      Brand new battery.
      Brand new stator and Pulsar
      Tried 2 new CDIs
      Brand new rectifier
      I get about 300 Micro A/C volts across the two wires on Pulsar when cranking.
      I am currently cleaning the connections on the rectifier because they were burnt. I am not even sure if it makes a difference because I am told that doesn't produce spark anyway and is only for charging system.
      The fly wheel looks OK, is the pulsar supposed to be connected in the direction with the metal "Button" facing towards the flywheel?
      My bike is a 1995 bayou 300, but I seem to come across same issues on web but no resolution on these things.
    • By theoutlaw
      Hi. Just joined. Looks like a cool forum to be on. 
  • Gallery Images