Quantcast

Fox Polarpaws

I thought about a set of mechanics wear gloves anyone use those?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I use them. I dont have any complaints about them. The only place I ever get a blister is below my wedding ring and that happens no matter what glove I am wearing. I also do have a pair of Fox gloves, although I don't know which ones. I got them off of a clearence rack. No problems with wear, the fit could be better though.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I went to Modells last week and picked up a set of weight lifters gloves. They had the finger tips cut off but very comfy. Riding with them seemed strange as the palms were very insulated (I guess for comfort on weight bar?) and steering felt really disconnected like I was wearing boxing gloves. I never felt like I was fully holding onto the hand grips no matter how hard I tightened my hands.

Went back to the stealer and Fox rep never picked up my Polarpaw gloves. The parts guy gave me a pair of $40 Icon gloves. I will never look at another pair of Fox gloves again. I could hang on a wall with these and very comfy all around.